Chapel Hill (6-4) vs. Livingston (8-2)

bandman5554

Wow.. that last Livingston touchdown was huge for them but hopefully it doesn't come back to hurt CH. 

But so far it's been a really good game CH has been pretty stout on D stopping their run game. It's looking like Livingston is trying to spread the CH defense out. I would leave the corners on man and stack the box I don't think Livingston likes to throw the ball. 

Just now, WhoamI97539 said:

Wow.. that last Livingston touchdown was huge for them but hopefully it doesn't come back to hurt CH. 

But so far it's been a really good game CH has been pretty stout on D stopping their run game. It's looking like Livingston is trying to spread the CH defense out. I would leave the corners on man and stack the box I don't think Livingston likes to throw the ball. 

No they don't. They want to run about 80% of the time.

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

Ball game...49-35 Great season Lions, lots of freshmen and sophmores that looked pretty dang good.

Terrible decision to kick to a team that you haven't stopped all night long...head scratcher.

Yeah the coach didn't make the call to win the game but in the moment he thought he was making the correct call to put his team in a position to at least tie the game. 

With over 3 minutes left and 1 timeout he felt his D would make 3 stops for them and then get the ball back. But hey CH defense stood real tall for them.