Bi-District Playoffs - Shelbyville (4-4) vs. Beckville (7-3)

masterdebater

WHO ADVANCES?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got???

• Shelbyville Dragons
    • Beckville Bearcats

This Thursday, the Shelbyville Dragons will meet up with the Beckville Bearcats at Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium in Tyler to kick off the first week of playoffs. This is Shelbyville's third straight year making it to the playoffs (first time in school history), but the Dragons have been one and done the past two seasons. Will the Dragons lock in and advance to the second round for the first time since the Ferguson era? Or will the Bearcats redeem themselves from the preseason loss to the Dragons last year? Who ya got? 

Well... that was interesting to say the least. I went to watch a football game and stayed for a track meet. Both teams played their absolute hearts out, and ultimately, whoever had the ball last was going to win the game. It was an insane scoring competition. I'm sure nobody expected this game to go that way. Good luck to Beckville in the advancing rounds, and thanks for a great game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firebreathingreptilian said:

Well... that was interesting to say the least. I went to watch a football game and stayed for a track meet. Both teams played their absolute hearts out, and ultimately, whoever had the ball last was going to win the game. It was an insane scoring competition. I'm sure nobody expected this game to go that way. Good luck to Beckville in the advancing rounds, and thanks for a great game. 

I had a feeling they both were going to be ringing that bell all night...sounds like it was a good game both ways..