What do you think of this Democrat's comments?

Monte1076

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, trying to keep them off suicide watch 

Like they told dims back in 2016...

"Get over it, you loss"

Seems these same people are having trouble following their own advice this go round..😂

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

By speaking truth?

I guess so.

No, by making the statement you did. If you really feel that way, I feel sorry for you.

Biden and the Democrats have now spent the last 4+ years saying disparaging Republicans and Conservatives. Now they say we need to "heal" and "work together". My question is: How? If Republicans and Conservatives are that bad (as you seem to imply), why would Democrats even want to work with them? And you're proof of what Jett said in a previous thread: That's going to be hard to do. You don't WANT to work with people who you have those opinions of.

27 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

If you really feel that way, I feel sorry for you.

I don't feel anything....

Its what I know and have seen with my own two eyes. I also have a little something called common sense.

If a quacks like a duck, looks like a duck....guess what it probably is...

Also, if you support a dude that tolerate and encourages proud boys...You probably do too.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:21 AM, gamewatcher63 said:

AZ- Biden leads by less than 17,000...GA- less than 10,000...PA- less than 48,000. MASSIVE voter fraud especially in PA

I’ve got a friend that’s a postman in PA and he’s  saying the dims have good reason to be worried about an investigation up there.

• LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I don't feel anything....

Its what I know and have seen with my own two eyes. I also have a little something called common sense.

If a quacks like a duck, looks like a duck....guess what it probably is...

Also, if you support a dude that tolerate and encourages proud boys...You probably do too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/election-us-2020-54381500

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Waited all the way until October....last month...to say that.

And did it to get the minority vote.

But that plan backfired and didnt work, as you can see.

Even a blind snail can see right through Don The Con.

You’ll never admit it but we both know that his words were twisted to fit the lefts agenda. 

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Waited all the way until October....last month...to say that.

And did it to get the minority vote.

But that plan backfired and didnt work, as you can see.

Even a blind snail can see right through Don The Con.

Stand back and stand by is what I remember.... 

18 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I’ve got a friend that’s a postman in PA and he’s  saying the dims have good reason to be worried about an investigation up there.

You have convinced me. Finally! This is the proof I needed. I was just thinking to myself: This would all be over if.....someone had a friend that said.....

Danke 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

You have convinced me. Finally! This is the proof I needed. I was just thinking to myself: This would all be over if.....someone had a friend that said.....

Danke 

his friend is a postman, perhaps he needs to be investigated

8 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Danke 

If you think I trying to convince anyone you’re wrong. Just stating what he told me. You can take it or leave it, makes no difference to me. 

Bitte

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Danke 

Everybody always has a "friend in the know" when they want a certain outcome so bad...😂😂😂