WHO WILL UPSET WHO IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFF

powerlifter

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

It would not surprise me to see Garrison beat Hawkins.

If you go read that forum Hawkins is the underdog! Everyone expects Garrison to win by 14 plus so with that said. i got MV upsetting gladewater and Hawkins upsetting Garrison. Winnsboro over Tatum 

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison will be the toughest team Hawkins has faced all season, them Dawgs are at least 10 points better than forfeit .... :woot:

So Kirt what are you going to do when or IF them hawks soar past them "Dawgs" cause ive seen the dawgs play and not impressed. 

4 hours ago, theprodigy said:

So Kirt what are you going to do when or IF them hawks soar past them "Dawgs" cause ive seen the dawgs play and not impressed. 

I never said Garrison would beat Hawkins .... just pointed out a few facts for pigskin pundits to ponder ....  I will congratulate the hawks if they beat my Dawgs .... just pointing out that things aren't as cut and dried as some seem to think .... You are right, Garrison has had tougher teams, a lot tougher .... but these young Dawgs come from a championship pedigree and I wouldn't count them out just yet .... the Dawgs from down here are "registered" we have the papers on them and they are quality stock .... they just need a little seasoning and they have gotten a lot of it throughout the season .... hope the best team wins and nobody is injured .... good luck ......

3 hours ago, hwy35tigers said:

Afraid, I agree. 14-3A may go 0-4, How is this for a prediction. All 4 of district 13-3A teams make the regional semi-finals.

It would be nuts.... I'm not sure who would get poth round 2 but it would be either rogers who is playing great right now or buffalo but anything could happen