WHO WILL UPSET WHO IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFF

powerlifter

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

It would be nuts.... I'm not sure who would get poth round 2 but it would be either rogers who is playing great right now or buffalo but anything could happen

Rogers would have Poth and that team I watched on video would have a real good shot. Natalia is an ok team but they definitely broke that Poth is a juggernaut balloon. To get there Rogers will have to beat a real scrappy Tidehaven team that is well coached. I think Franklin and Buffalo have good paths to the regional semis. In the regional semi's Franklin-East Bernard will be a barn burner. On the other side of the bracket just don't count me among the kool aid drinkers when it comes to Poth. I see Buffalo-Rogers playing again. Now watch Poth win it all🥴

On 11/9/2020 at 9:17 PM, Unashamed said:

Cushing over Deweyville 

The expectation is that the Bearkats will defeat Deweyville pretty handily.... but this is another situation like District 10 sweeping District 9 in Region III div I, which Is most likely to happen with Div.II Region III District 11 sweeping District 12.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hwy35tigers said:

Rogers would have Poth and that team I watched on video would have a real good shot. Natalia is an ok team but they definitely broke that Poth is a juggernaut balloon. To get there Rogers will have to beat a real scrappy Tidehaven team that is well coached. I think Franklin and Buffalo have good paths to the regional semis. In the regional semi's Franklin-East Bernard will be a barn burner. On the other side of the bracket just don't count me among the kool aid drinkers when it comes to Poth. I see Buffalo-Rogers playing again. Now watch Poth win it all🥴

No your right I'm not sold on Poth either. They have had a weak schedule so they should blow them teams out.... Poth will have to get though Rogers/Tidehaven then Buffalo in round 3 then either East Bernard or Franklin in the regional finals. I believe they are good but not the level everyone is making them out to be. I do believe if rogers can hang on to the ball they will beat tidehaven. Rogers had 1 fumble when they played us and they avg 3 to 4 a game when they came in. If they can match that same fire then they will beat tidehaven by 2tds.

52 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Price over Jouquin
Garrison over Hawkins
Mount Vernon over Gladewater 
Winnsboro over Tatum

Harmony over Pewitt 

Chapel Hill over Livingston

Not sure if Harmony over Pewitt would be a upset. I'm thinking more of a toss-up.