Jasper vs China Spring 7:30 in Crockett

JasperDawg

Jasper vs China Spring 11/13/20 in Crockett   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 12:15 AM

The BEST first round matchup in 4A IMO.  Most viewers on this site will naturally lean toward Jasper......and for good reasons.  BUT.......look out 😬😲🙈 for a very tough and talented China Spring team this season.  😠 😖 🤔.   I'm gonna go with China Spring.......but hey.......it's a toss-up~~!!  :munch::munch:

35 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

The BEST first round matchup in 4A IMO.  Most viewers on this site will naturally lean toward Jasper......and for good reasons.  BUT.......look out 😬😲🙈 for a very tough and talented China Spring team this season.  😠 😖 🤔.   I'm gonna go with China Spring.......but hey.......it's a toss-up~~!!  :munch::munch:

I watched CS vs Mexia.  CS stuffed Mexia’s run game and moved the ball easily on offense.  I believe this one will be close but Jasper’s OL will be the difference.  Jasper by 8.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I’m pulling for and believe in Jasper! I’m hoping Jasper and Carthage can match up again later in the playoffs. 

It's totally understandable how CS ended up with a 3 seed......they had Salado and Connally in their district and it was a very very tight district among those 3 teams.  Whoever wins this game has a great chance to get a shot at Carthage. I'm just itchin' to see how good Salado really is......they are in the top side of Carthage's bracket.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

It's totally understandable how CS ended up with a 3 seed......they had Salado and Connally in their district and it was a very very tight district among those 3 teams.  Whoever wins this game has a great chance to get a shot at Carthage. I'm just itchin' to see how good Salado really is......they are in the top side of Carthage's bracket.

Salado = Not quite good enough

2 hours ago, 514 said:

Can you get tickets at the gate for this one on friday.

Friday, November 13, 2020

Bi-District Football Playoffs

JHS Varsity Football vs. China Springs @ Crockett High School 7:30 p.m.

Presale Tickets only - $6 each available at the Field House

Monday thru Thursday                                                                  8:00 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.

Friday
8:00 - 11:30 a.m.                                                                             (No tickets available at the gate)

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Where can I watch the Jasper broadcast of the game?

it will be on Texan Live. per game cost is $6.95 or they have subscription option as well.

now that is the playoffs no more free streaming of the games. NHSF & Texan Live have had the rights to the games for several years now. They laxed during the regular season. to try and help if/any the spreading of Covid19.

Just now, JasperDawg said:

it will be on Texan Live. per game cost is $6.95 or they have subscription option as well.

now that is the playoffs no more free streaming of the games. NHSF & Texan Live have had the rights to the games for several years now. They laxed during the regular season. to try and help if/any the spreading of Covid19.

Oh dang, I didnt realize that schools couldn't broadcast for playoffs.  I have watched games on Texan Live before though, its super easy!

• Like 1