Jasper vs China Spring 7:30 in Crockett

JasperDawg

Jasper vs China Spring 11/13/20 in Crockett   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 12:15 AM

Just got one for tonight's action.......the monthly pass.  I'll be watching this game tonight.......along with the Brownwood/Kennedale clash that's also on the menu this week.  Some games are not on NFHS menu this week.......but next week and the following weeks should be juicier.  I think NFHS has the rights to the Livestreams of many schools, so if you wanna see the games NFHS is the best and cheapest way to go.  I know that Argyle's games can no longer be Livestreamed in the playoffs by the school.  Either FSSW or NFHS will carry the rights.

Just now, regaleagle said:

Just got one for tonight's action.......the monthly pass.  I'll be watching this game tonight.......along with the Brownwood/Kennedale clash that's also on the menu this week.  Some games are not on NFHS menu this week.......but next week and the following weeks should be juicier.  I think NFHS has the rights to the Livestreams of many schools, so if you wanna see the games NFHS is the best and cheapest way to go.

It's possible to watch multiple games at the same time.......I did it last year.  You have to have two browsers working at the same time, but big deal. Just flip back and forth and watch the action from both.  And you can always watch a game that has already ended.......kinda like the recorded Youtube Livestream. 

I haven't seen any Livestreams or film clips of Jasper's team this season, but I have seen some of China Spring's.  I heard Jasper has a big 0-line.......don't let CS record fool you.  I'm rooting for the Cougars tonight.......I like the way they play.  Should be a very entertaining and exciting game to the end.  I don't see either team being able to hold a big lead in this one tonight.......should be full of action and some big plays.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I haven't seen any Livestreams or film clips of Jasper's team this season, but I have seen some of China Spring's.  I heard Jasper has a big 0-line.......don't let CS record fool you.  I'm rooting for the Cougars tonight.......I like the way they play.  Should be a very entertaining and exciting game to the end.  I don't see either team being able to hold a big lead in this one tonight.......should be full of action and some big plays.

Besides......# 2 for China Spring is a relative of mine......Major Bowden.  He can ball for sure.  Eat 'em up, Cougars!!  

4 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Besides......# 2 for China Spring is a relative of mine......Major Bowden.  He can ball for sure.  Eat 'em up, Cougars!!  

Almost the same size too......I was 5-10/165 my senior year.......he's 5-9/165.  He's got  the same speed too. These players in this era are just better.......better coached, better conditioned, better everything than in my day( the 70's).

One important thing to remember about your NFHS subscription......even the monthly pass.  You have to go in and cancel it before it renews for the next month.  It's one of those "automatic renewal" deals.......but you can cancel after you pay for the monthly pass and still get your full month that you paid for.

2 hours ago, regaleagle said:

I think you should be able to find Jasper games stored at kjas.com