The Smoakhouse Forums

Jasper vs China Spring 7:30 in Crockett

Jasper vs China Spring 11/13/20 in Crockett   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 12:15 AM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m pulling for and believe in Jasper! I’m hoping Jasper and Carthage can match up again later in the playoffs. 

Bulldogs roll

I watched CS vs Mexia.  CS stuffed Mexia’s run game and moved the ball easily on offense.  I believe this one will be close but Jasper’s OL will be the difference.  Jasper by 8.

Bulldogs roll

• Thanks 1

The BEST first round matchup in 4A IMO.  Most viewers on this site will naturally lean toward Jasper......and for good reasons.  BUT.......look out 😬😲🙈 for a very tough and talented China Spring team this season.  😠 😖 🤔.   I'm gonna go with China Spring.......but hey.......it's a toss-up~~!!  :munch::munch:

35 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

The BEST first round matchup in 4A IMO.  Most viewers on this site will naturally lean toward Jasper......and for good reasons.  BUT.......look out 😬😲🙈 for a very tough and talented China Spring team this season.  😠 😖 🤔.   I'm gonna go with China Spring.......but hey.......it's a toss-up~~!!  :munch::munch:

I watched CS vs Mexia.  CS stuffed Mexia’s run game and moved the ball easily on offense.  I believe this one will be close but Jasper’s OL will be the difference.  Jasper by 8.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I’m pulling for and believe in Jasper! I’m hoping Jasper and Carthage can match up again later in the playoffs. 

It's totally understandable how CS ended up with a 3 seed......they had Salado and Connally in their district and it was a very very tight district among those 3 teams.  Whoever wins this game has a great chance to get a shot at Carthage. I'm just itchin' to see how good Salado really is......they are in the top side of Carthage's bracket.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

It's totally understandable how CS ended up with a 3 seed......they had Salado and Connally in their district and it was a very very tight district among those 3 teams.  Whoever wins this game has a great chance to get a shot at Carthage. I'm just itchin' to see how good Salado really is......they are in the top side of Carthage's bracket.

Salado = Not quite good enough

China Springs better be ready for Limbrick (34).   That young man runs extremely hard.  Going with Jasper by 10.

Can you get tickets at the gate for this one on friday.

2 hours ago, 514 said:

Can you get tickets at the gate for this one on friday.

Friday, November 13, 2020

Bi-District Football Playoffs

JHS Varsity Football vs. China Springs @ Crockett High School 7:30 p.m.

Presale Tickets only - $6 each available at the Field House

Monday thru Thursday                                                                  8:00 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.

Friday
8:00 - 11:30 a.m.                                                                             (No tickets available at the gate)

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Where can I watch the Jasper broadcast of the game?

it will be on Texan Live. per game cost is $6.95 or they have subscription option as well.

now that is the playoffs no more free streaming of the games. NHSF & Texan Live have had the rights to the games for several years now. They laxed during the regular season. to try and help if/any the spreading of Covid19.

Just now, JasperDawg said:

it will be on Texan Live. per game cost is $6.95 or they have subscription option as well.

now that is the playoffs no more free streaming of the games. NHSF & Texan Live have had the rights to the games for several years now. They laxed during the regular season. to try and help if/any the spreading of Covid19.

Oh dang, I didnt realize that schools couldn't broadcast for playoffs.  I have watched games on Texan Live before though, its super easy!

• Like 1
Just now, mikehoncho said:

Oh dang, I didnt realize that schools couldn't broadcast for playoffs.  I have watched games on Texan Live before though, its super easy!

🖒 and really it's worth the small price.

43 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I agree. Only slightly more than a ticket to the game and from the comfort of your couch, haha.  

If you end up deciding that just audio is good enough you can listen to it @ KJAS.com