Well I guess I get to see what the virus thing is all about first hand.

BlahBlah

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

you didn't get me on anything libnut.....anyone who claims that their science has more than TWO genders is not someone to be trusted with anything scientific........science is backed up with EVIDENCE....common sense is an emotional reaction.........try again.......

So do you ask your doctors if they are liberal or conservative? Where do you get your scientific information from? I would love to know what source says that it makes no difference if an asymptomatic person wears a mask or not.

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So do you ask your doctors if they are liberal or conservative? Where do you get your scientific information from? I would love to know what source says that it makes no difference if an asymptomatic person wears a mask or not.

The MASK BOX says they dont work.....lol.....and my doctor is very conservative....i wouldn't have him as a doctor were he not.....

I think the mask wearers are probably more likely to get it than people not wearing masks.  People are constantly adjusting their masks and putting their hands on their faces.  Many probably give it to themselves after touching something with the virus on it .... I use the hand sanitizer all the time and try not to rub my face or eyes with dirty hands .... I also try not to touch the ordinary places on doors going in and out, I usually reach way up high where most people don't reach and push doors open if possible ... and use parts of door handles most people don't use .... I have been doing that since my military days overseas ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2020 at 3:06 PM, BlahBlah said:

My wife, 11 year old daughter, and myself have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus today.  My 9 year old boy tested negative, and gets to spend two weeks with his grandma.  Wife and kid has no symptoms so far.  I have a smashing headache, fever, diarrhea, and fatigue.  Hopefully this passes over fast.  I did prep for this with 1 months supply of food , water, and personal hygiene .  So here goes day 1 of 10-14 straight days stuck in the house.  

technically, according to Dr. Falsey, you are said to have COVID 2 days prior to symptoms.  So you would be on Day 3.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:47 AM, ctown81 said:

So science is brain washing me?

1. The masks are there to prevent the droplets from sneezing and cough from reaching the air. Does this not make sense?

2. This is why masks aren't as effective for preventing the virus. Ready for this? The virus can enter through the membranes of the eyes. Does this not make sense to you?

Please let me know if that makes sense or not. You've called me every name in the book over the years so please just answer the question.

Since the virus can enter through your eyes wearing a mask is ridiculous since I haven't seen anyone where a total face covering except one person I know he wore his scuba mask and oxygen tank while around his daughter who had it.  I've seen the face shields but those won't work, because they have openings.  The only way to not get it one would have to wear a breathing apparatus that completely seals off the face from outside air.  

We don't know who has the Wuhan or not if it is incubating or they are asymptomatic.  Masks are like birth control it sounds like.  There's still a chance that one could get pregnant even using birth control.  

On 11/12/2020 at 11:26 AM, KirtFalcon said:

I think the mask wearers are probably more likely to get it than people not wearing masks.  People are constantly adjusting their masks and putting their hands on their faces.  Many probably give it to themselves after touching something with the virus on it .... I use the hand sanitizer all the time and try not to rub my face or eyes with dirty hands .... I also try not to touch the ordinary places on doors going in and out, I usually reach way up high where most people don't reach and push doors open if possible ... and use parts of door handles most people don't use .... I have been doing that since my military days overseas ....

I use my back when I can or I will use my shirt to open many doors with handles.  If I see a place has an automatic door button, I use my elbow to hit the button.  I'm constantly washing my hands.  I don't use hand sanitizers or anti bacterial soap either, because they can case super strains of bacteria and viruses, and I can provide articles if some would like to read about that.  Dr.'s over using antibiotics have also created super strains.  

• Thanks 1

I just got out of the hospital this morning after a few days in.  My wife woke up during the night, and said I was having trouble breathing.  First of all, god bless the medical workers at the hospital who are working massive hours, and overwhelmed right now during this pandemic.  I was not put on a respirator, just received oxygen treatment.  I guess I'm going to hit my deductible this year on my health insurance.  

Right now I'm just suffering from fatigue from everything. Doctor said I may have a 2nd wave of symptoms before it goes away.  So right now I'm on Day 1 of 10 of quarantine.  My wife is still sick with fever, cough, and fatigue.  She said it is on the downhill slide though.  My wife has said our kid has loss of appetite , but unknown from virus or from stress from what is going on.  

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I just got out of the hospital this morning after a few days in.  My wife woke up during the night, and said I was having trouble breathing.  First of all, god bless the medical workers at the hospital who are working massive hours, and overwhelmed right now during this pandemic.  I was not put on a respirator, just received oxygen treatment.  I guess I'm going to hit my deductible this year on my health insurance.  

Right now I'm just suffering from fatigue from everything. Doctor said I may have a 2nd wave of symptoms before it goes away.  So right now I'm on Day 1 of 10 of quarantine.  My wife is still sick with fever, cough, and fatigue.  She said it is on the downhill slide though.  My wife has said our kid has loss of appetite , but unknown from virus or from stress from what is going on.  

Hang in there! Hope things turn quickly better for all of you. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

keep fighting........

36 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Prayers. 

5 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Prayers for all of you to fully recover soon....✝️🙏

On 11/17/2020 at 10:34 AM, BlahBlah said:

I've heard from one person that had it that you can feel recovered from it from day to day, until it's gone.  At least then didn't have to place you on a respirator.  I've heard that those that are placed on them have a greater chance of dying.  I've also read recently that your wife may beat this quicker than you for some odd reason.  https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/why-women-are-better-than-men-at-beating-the-coronavirus/.  I'm guessing that the child is the one staying at the grandparents, and their taste in food is different than many today so it probably is the food being served.  

Thanks for the prayers everybody.  

My wife is feeling better today.  The fever is almost gone.  She and myself still feeling fatigue from it all.  Doctors say that is normal.   Now we have to wait 10 days symptom free before we can go back to work.  Hospital said you don't test negative for Covid-19 until 60-90 days after you had it.  The antibodies. will be to strong, and will give out a positive test until then.  I think my 11 yea old girl was pretty much symptom free .  She may have lost her appetite due to stress .  She is eating fine now since I got out.  My 9 year old boy never tested positive in two test.  He is at my mother house near San Saba.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Glad you’re doing better.  Be glad you didn’t go get those shots hoping they’d fix you.  Some people have no idea how this affects certain people.  Hope the rest of your family gets better quickly as well.

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

My wife is feeling better today.  The fever is almost gone.  She and myself still feeling fatigue from it all.  Doctors say that is normal.   Now we have to wait 10 days symptom free before we can go back to work.  Hospital said you don't test negative for Covid-19 until 60-90 days after you had it.  The antibodies. will be to strong, and will give out a positive test until then.  I think my 11 yea old girl was pretty much symptom free .  She may have lost her appetite due to stress .  She is eating fine now since I got out.  My 9 year old boy never tested positive in two test.  He is at my mother house near San Saba.  

My family members all tested negative before they were released.   This just shows you how little is known about this virus.  They are however gaining knowledge from it.  

39 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Push fluids! You have to stay hydrated. I quit buying Gatorade when I found out they support BLM; You May not mind that, but Gatorade, McDonald’s & Others are off my list, permanently.

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Push fluids! You have to stay hydrated. I quit buying Gatorade when I found out they support BLM; You May not mind that, but Gatorade, McDonald’s & Others are off my list, permanently.

I doubt they took a hit since you stopped using their goods 🙄 :rofl: