Well I guess I get to see what the virus thing is all about first hand.

BlahBlah

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

I have never seen anyone pull as much 💩 out of their behind & pass it off as fact, like you do, genius... You just say things to see how stupid you can sound....🙄🙄🙄

I've never seen someone get so upset and in their feelings over conversations... this #### funny 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:44 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

I’m one of Many; They are losing money on a large scale.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:10 PM, JETT said:

I've never seen someone get so upset and in their feelings over conversations... this #### funny 

Just looked at McDonalds stock price for 1-year.  194 dollars a year ago, and closed today at 214 dollars a share.  I hope that solves your argument .  Kind of stagnant to me.  

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You getting better???

I think my wife and myself are over it.  The virus goes away as you fast as it takes you down that dark rabbit hole.  Now we are waiting for that 10 day symptom free quarantine .  Kids can go back to school after Thanksgiving.  

• Like 1

Just now, BlahBlah said:

I think my wife and myself are over it.  The virus goes away as you fast as it takes you down that dark rabbit hole.  Now we are waiting for that 10 day symptom free quarantine .  Kids can go back to school after Thanksgiving.  

Glad to hear it.......👍

On 11/17/2020 at 7:58 PM, DB2point0 said:

My family members all tested negative before they were released.   This just shows you how little is known about this virus.  They are however gaining knowledge from it.  

I heard about someone's son that tested positive for it, but 4 days later tested negative.  I'm thinking that maybe a false negative, but they did have flu like symptoms.  

On 11/20/2020 at 4:39 PM, BlahBlah said:

Just looked at McDonalds stock price for 1-year.  194 dollars a year ago, and closed today at 214 dollars a share.  I hope that solves your argument .  Kind of stagnant to me.  

McDonald's sales are way down, but I doubt it's because of a boycott.  https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/investing/mcdonalds-earnings-sales-dividend/index.html  

I would think sales of Gatorade have gone up since the Wuhan hit.  I can't find anything on it for this year, but did find an article that sports drink sales have been falling since people are finding healthier alternatives.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

McDonald's sales are way down, but I doubt it's because of a boycott.  https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/08/investing/mcdonalds-earnings-sales-dividend/index.html  

I would think sales of Gatorade have gone up since the Wuhan hit.  I can't find anything on it for this year, but did find an article that sports drink sales have been falling since people are finding healthier alternatives.  

I don't eat at McDonalds because it is just nasty.   I do remember a few years ago there was a slippage in sales at McDonalds.  The problem was they were spending to much money opening stores.  While existing stores were not updated, and deuterated as a result.  

On 11/20/2020 at 6:47 PM, BlahBlah said:

I don't eat at McDonalds because it is just nasty.   I do remember a few years ago there was a slippage in sales at McDonalds.  The problem was they were spending to much money opening stores.  While existing stores were not updated, and deuterated as a result.  

It's hit all restaurants across the spectrum.  It's not just McDonald's.  I don't think any of their lack of business has to do with the BLM as Carthdawg 77 points.  It's more because of the Wuhan.    That's why we are seeing many of them close their doors for good.  Some chains will never return.  I have seen a couple of new restaurants open in the past couple of months, but there is no way I would open one up at the present time.  

I work at the second busiest Olive Garden in the United States, but we may have surpassed Time Square with only being allowed to have carry out and delivery.  We don't use GrubHub, doordash, or Ubereats.  We only offer catering delivery that require a minimum order of $50.  Our business is still 25-35% down based on the week.  Our carry out has fallen off tremendously since we've been able to reopen at 75%.  When we only offered carryout and catering it was down 40%.  So if I can see it at various restaurants and parking lots of restaurants the restrictions and unemployment is killing the restaurant world in general.