COVID Postponements

Lobo97

I have a feeling we're going to start seeing more of these in the coming weeks, so thought we may as well have a thread to share them in.

Week 11 postponements...

Alabama @ LSU                            
Texas A&M @ Tennessee   
Auburn @ Mississippi State 

Memphis @ Navy 

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 3:21 PM, Lobo97 said:

I have a feeling we're going to start seeing more of these in the coming weeks, so thought we may as well have a thread to share them in.

Week 11 postponements...

Alabama @ LSU                            
Texas A&M @ Tennessee   

Memphis @ Navy 

Have these been confirmed ?  

2 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

Week 11 postponements...

Alabama @ LSU                            
Texas A&M @ Tennessee   

Memphis @ Navy 

I was surprised to see Wisconsin actually playing, I thought they just had an outbreak recently...

6 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

Week 11 postponements...

Alabama @ LSU                            
Texas A&M @ Tennessee   

Memphis @ Navy 

LSU should spare us the charades and just forfeit this one

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

It would be much more simple if teams were forced to do that a certain point. You can't reschedule forever.

Hell no a forfeit is not fair at all. For instance, A&M just had to postpone its game because TWO PLAYERS tested positive. TWO. Give me a freaking break... They didn't chose to cancel, they were forced to by the SEC because they have players out that are under contact tracing which is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Hell no a forfeit is not fair at all. For instance, A&M just had to postpone its game because TWO PLAYERS tested positive. TWO. Give me a freaking break... They didn't chose to cancel, they were forced to by the SEC because they have players out that are under contact tracing which is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. 

Agreed. If the conference makes and enforces rules, you can't really force forfeits. 

3 hours ago, WETSU said:

LSU needs to cancel.  Nothing good comes from a 60 point loss