COVID Postponements

Lobo97

On 11/11/2020 at 2:16 PM, MavGrad99 said:

LSU needs to cancel.  Nothing good comes from a 60 point loss

I disagree. Doing the football equivalent of looting and pillaging Tiger Stadium (we can’t really call it Death Valley anymore can we?) would give me lots to crow about at my friends from the east side of the Sabine River. Besides, after Ed O had the nerve to declare BDS “our house” after a narrow victory last season, it’s only fitting that his final game at BAMA’s western practice facility be a good old fashioned wood shedding by the team lsu fans love to hate. It would serve to remind all of those that don the purple and yellow where they really stand in the pecking order of the SEC and college football overall. A lot of positives can come out of this game. It needs to be played. 

6 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Welp, they voted for it. They get whatever comes their way. 

Yep. I feel the same way about the bunch of cali runaways fleeing to austin and dallas. They should be forced to lie in the mess they made sense they voted for it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

State guidelines aka Democrat run state. Apparently the UNM basketball team is practicing in Levelland, Texas and the football team is in Vegas. What a joke of a state.

I drove through NM earlier this week. Mask are mandatory and all of the restaurants were curbside only. The Marriott where I stayed required me to sign a waiver stating that they are not responsible should I contract COVID.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I get it lol. I wish they would do away with some bowls and make 7 win the criteria for winning one. Also refrain from terrible cities choices like Shreveport ect. One bowl per city as well meaning Cotton Bowl only game in Dallas ect...  I don’t prefer to watch two Mac teams play a sunbelt team lol. Quality over quantity any day.

The Cotton Bowl is in Arlington. 

😎