The Smoakhouse Forums

Carthage versus Gatesville

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ugh!  I'll ask the same question as usual:  is anyone sick?  Or is this another case of "cases hysteria?"

Good question. A lot of kids have no signs of being sick.  Not even a runny nose.  

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

I could have swore Biden won but hey what do I know.

The media called it guys...

Get with the program.  We are recording the names of all these Trump supporters!!!!!

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Longview looking for a game..... come on dawgs @cowboyforchrist we need you let this happen. @LoboFan07 wants it . I know @ANTI really wants this....

@CarthDawg77

“I’m you’re Huckleberry!” But Surratt would have to make THAT call....😜

Why would any team not jump at the chance to play Carthage? So what if you might get hulled out like a cheap Chinese motor, the upside if you beat them and doing it with class and style would be monumental...kinda like the miracle on ice in Olympic hockey or something..you never win big if you imagine small..js 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

It was a Covid forfeit by Gatesville

Well, Hopefully, Carthage vs Silsbee will be played next Friday at SFA.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Why would any team not jump at the chance to play Carthage? So what if you might get hulled out like a cheap Chinese motor, the upside if you beat them and doing it with class and style would be monumental...kinda like the miracle on ice in Olympic hockey or something..you never win big if you imagine small..js 

Carthage got to where they are by playing Up to their competition; You will never be the Best by beating the worst. You must beat the Best in order to Be the Best!👌😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

They don’t let you score you won’t answer the phone. Pretty sure wouldn’t been an issue this year. Gets old Surratt sets himself  up for success, knows how to adapt and can scheme better. He won a lot by simply out coaching and a gambler style. His team plays fundamental and absolutely trust his game plan. Teams can match them for talent but Carthage is just that good. The sub varsity are way ahead of the competition as well.