State title dates, location set

Eagleborn

6 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I hope we can make it there and win again. Our plan, God willing, is to go watch Carthage win #8 at 11 am and then bolt to Amarillo. We’re planning on driving halfway to Colorado after the game to go snow skiing. 

287 isn’t a bad drive!

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I wonder if they are going to clear the stadium between games so there aren't overlapping fans .... With only two games each day, that's a long wait between games .....

If they follow the rules that they have had in place all year then they should be allowed to have 50% capacity in Jerry World. I don't see the small school games drawing more than 40,000 people.

4 hours ago, Valhalla said:

If they follow the rules that they have had in place all year then they should be allowed to have 50% capacity in Jerry World. I don't see the small school games drawing more than 40,000 people.

I don't think it's the numbers so much as the overlapping fans passing by each other backing up in bottlenecks negating their social distancing guidelines .... They might make one fanbase file out before letting the next game's fanbase enter ....They might not let you stay and watch the second game ....  just wondering ......

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama