One question

nacdragon07

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

I just was wondering can coaches use headsets during JV games ? I saw it done years ago with whitehouse and idk if it’s allowed now nor not. 

Yes. However, due to an obscure and rarely known UIL regulation both teams must use the same frequency. Therefore, coaches from each team can hear each other. This causes so much confusion on the sideline, and many coaches just decide to talk #### to the opposing coaches. So that's why most don't use it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, nacdragon07 said:

I just was wondering can coaches use headsets during JV games ? I saw it done years ago with whitehouse and idk if it’s allowed now nor not. 

In 4A & below, most of the time you have a split staff on Thurs.  Some of the coaching staff are with the Jr High and the rest are with JV & 9th.  So your normal group in the booth on Fri are on field Thurs.

1 hour ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Yes. However, due to an obscure and rarely known UIL regulation both teams must use the same frequency. Therefore, coaches from each team can hear each other. This causes so much confusion on the sideline, and many coaches just decide to talk #### to the opposing coaches. So that's why most don't use it.

Are you serious ???

• LOL! 1

Well I was bored and took the time to look up your rule in the UIL Manuel for football. The only thing I could find that touched on the subject that you referred to is Rule # 1-2-3-AA. It states that people with no knowledge of what they are talking about should not get on Smoaky and post stupid stuff. DeKalbBeers I think that rule was written for you. I've got to go. Need to charge my middle school headsets :)

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, DoorMat said:

Well I was bored and took the time to look up your rule in the UIL Manuel for football. The only thing I could find that touched on the subject that you referred to is Rule # 1-2-3-AA. It states that people with no knowledge of what they are talking about should not get on Smoaky and post stupid stuff. DeKalbBeers I think that rule was written for you. I've got to go. Need to charge my middle school headsets :)

I know a bunch about football. I've won more Madden Championships than anyone in DeKlab! Proven facts. 

• LOL! 1