Pine Tree (3-0, 5-0-1) vs. Texas High (3-0, 6-0)

RandyJohnson

23 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Let me ask why don’t they show the game ?? It’s just them two talking.

Not sure what you mean ?

I do the P-B-P and as far as I know our broadcast DOES show the LIVE game stream of Pine Tree Football.

Please let me know "exactly" what's missing ?

Thank you in advance !

8 hours ago, RandyJohnson said:

If you would simply read a couple of the posts by "Bordertown" (on this thread) he DOES cover the Tigers offensive arsenal.

Then go ahead and fill everyone in on more about the Texas High offense...sir !

RJ

game will be on Gameday. FB or YouTube 

3 hours ago, RandyJohnson said:

Not sure what you mean ?

I do the P-B-P and as far as I know our broadcast DOES show the LIVE game stream of Pine Tree Football.

Please let me know "exactly" what's missing ?

Thank you in advance !

I mean they don’t show the action on the field. 

3 hours ago, Texlov said:

I wonder. Arkansas high has a home playoff game Friday

Texarkana Gameday has not broadcast an Ark. High game this year for the first time ever since them, and originally First Baptist Church, first started  streaming the games live.  It may have something to do with covid but heard on a TGD broadcast that it was "hard to get in at Arkansas High."   I don't know what they mean but TGD has done feature interviews with several of their players.

20 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Texarkana Gameday has not broadcast an Ark. High game this year for the first time ever since them, and originally First Baptist Church, first started  streaming the games live.  It may have something to do with covid but heard on a TGD broadcast that it was "hard to get in at Arkansas High."   I don't know what they mean but TGD has done feature interviews with several of their players.

Your post is irrelevant. I’ve read your comments over the past couple of years..I don’t think many of care what you have to say.

Two very good football teams, should be a very competitive game.  Breaking down the game to the base elements.

Team Offenses  ---  IMHO  will call this even match up

Team Defenses --- IMHO will call this side of the ball to T-High (PT will have no answer for T-High's speed at DE)

Team Special Team --- Even

Team Coaching ---  Even

IMHO game should go T-High way on the strength of the Defense (T-High will get 10 possessions and score on 6) (PT will get 8 possessions and score on 3)  

T-High 42  Pine Tree 21

Go luck to both team safe travels and enjoy contest

17 hours ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

It’s not Arkansas high that’s the problem it’s the aaa (Arkansas uil) from what I heard. 

20 minutes ago, txk85 said:

It’s not Arkansas high that’s the problem it’s the aaa (Arkansas uil) from what I heard. 

That makes sense.   i cannot imagine Barry Norton having a problem with TGD broadcasting.   The AAA, however, is a completely different matter. 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

That makes sense.   i cannot imagine Barry Norton having a problem with TGD broadcasting.   The AAA, however, is a completely different matter. 

AAA trying to keep people safe. If you can't play because of the virus it should be a forfeit which would leave Arkansas High at 10-0.

58 minutes ago, Texlov said:

AAA trying to keep people safe. If you can't play because of the virus it should be a forfeit which would leave Arkansas High at 10-0.

I don't see what broadcasting the game really has to do with the virus.  Gameday would broadcast any team that Arkansas High was playing, I mean teams from Arkansas, not just Texas High as an opponent.  That was the way it was in the past with First Baptist broadcasting the games. I do not know what is different this year.

20 hours ago, RonLigma said:

Your post is irrelevant. I’ve read your comments over the past couple of years..I don’t think many of care what you have to say.

Then don't read my posts.  I could care less.  Until I am kicked off this forum I will post what I want.  I've been very quiet this season because of people like you who are not enlightened like I am.  Dig it?

42 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Then don't read my posts.  I could care less.  Until I am kicked off this forum I will post what I want.  I've been very quiet this season because of people like you who are not enlightened like I am.  Dig it?

lol I hope so stay quiet. 

43 minutes ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Doggysirus you say something yearly that makes you look foolish. You’re trying to get on gameday as if they wouldn’t cover a ark high gm. what’s funny is you would get on here and talk bad about coach Norton over and over and now you’re mad because ark isn’t getting covered?? support a team on this forum and leave it at that.