'Hundreds of thousands of ballots are going to have to be discarded'

RETIREDFAN1

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

World Net Daily might as well be Weekly World News! If I were to print it out, it would make great birdcage liner...😏

So what's erroneous in the article? Is it possible, in your mind, for a Conservative leaning news outlet to have accurate coverage?

29 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So what's erroneous in the article? Is it possible, in your mind, for a Conservative leaning news outlet to have accurate coverage?

I was just throwing out one of QRetired's favorite lines back at him. And, no, it is not possible for a 'Conservative' leaning news outlet like World Net Daily to have accurate coverage. All others...meh. 

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I was just throwing out one of QRetired's favorite lines back at him. And, no, it is not possible for a 'Conservative' leaning news outlet like World Net Daily to have accurate coverage. All others...meh. 

There's your answer, if it's not MSM giving the parrot all his talking points--it can NOT be real news. SMFH. SSDD!!!!!

This from the guy who uses articles from the New York Times. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

There's your answer, if it's not MSM giving the parrot all his talking points--it can NOT be real news. SMFH. SSDD!!!!!

This from the guy who uses articles from the New York Times. LOL. 

No matter how many times they're caught lying.

The libtards strategy on SDC .... same as the anti-Trump fake news media ..... ignore anything that doesn't fit their phony narrative ..... and we even have a new 'tard liberal poster OLdsomething 60 or ObiWanKenobe added to their ranks ....  you can't make this stuff up ....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

The libtards strategy on SDC .... same as the anti-Trump fake news media ..... ignore anything that doesn't fit their phony narrative ..... and we even have a new 'tard liberal poster OLdsomething 60 or ObiWanKenobe added to their ranks ....  you can't make this stuff up ....

Conspiracy theory!

47 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Don't be confusing the two please.  We are very different.

59 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

This is not a debate. His use of the term was uncalled for and idiotic. Hence why I do not post much on here. 

The term "libtard" will be used here as long as that species continues to exist......if youre too sensitive for it there are other forums on this site that may be more suitable for you......

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 12:13 PM, Old49er60 said:

I will say this once only, my nephew is special needs, born not breathing and due to this suffered severe brain damage. He is not a "tard" as you say, he is a child of God and the use of the phrase is highly offensive. For a person who is against abortion you sure do have some issue when it comes to your fellow man. This is neither a dem nor a gop issue it is about humanity. So if you really believe what you claim about abortion on here you should then believe that he is a child of God and your use of the term is uncalled for. 

Most people use the phrase for those that aren't supposed to have intellectual problems because of the DNA that creates them.  I would say that in 50 years the term special needs or disabled will also be labeled as offensive.  Until 10-15 years ago the use of the word retarded wasn't even considered offensive by 90% of all people.  It wasn't until one parent that was offended made it offensive to 50% of people today mainly women.  https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2017/03/02/poll-finds-widespread-retard/23393/  .  I'll even call myself retarded when I make a bonehead mistake.  

On 11/12/2020 at 3:10 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I saw libtard in the first 3 word....lol...I think WE actually coined that term on here over 10 years ago.......

LOL, I tried to look up where it was actually coined and they said the Russian Mob on quora.  I did enjoy the response that Cieran Griffin made in response :  https://www.quora.com/Who-coined-the-term-libtard .  I had never heard the phrase Trumpanzee until today.  

Back on topic, I think many ballots were tossed after they let in the Biden ballots.  I was speaking to my Hispanic friend who also thinks the election was rigged, and I reminded him of what I saw on CNN on the November 3rd.  I checked the voting tallies for the states that were still counting, and Trump was in the lead in all of the major states except Arizona and Nevada.  I projected that President Trump would win based on the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Georgia.  Then two hours later Biden had a commanding lead out of the blue from the rural areas of those states.  How does that happen in a sudden wave ?  As I've stated in other threads I can accept the Biden victory for now, but once he and Harris screw U.S. up again Trump could easily win in a landslide in 2024.  People are simply thinking that Biden would have done better with containing the Wuhan than Trump did, which by Biden's words he wouldn't have done  much differently.  The MSM made the populace think that he or another President would have.