'Hundreds of thousands of ballots are going to have to be discarded'

RETIREDFAN1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I was just assuming, as are you. My picture is of an author who writes books about an Irish doctor. In reality, I could look much more like this. 

Sources: Fetterman exploring primary run against Lt. Gov. Stack | City &  State PA

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Barry with a tat--I just can't see that at all. Especially with that number on the forearm. Now if it was something like 867-5309--I'd be more inclined to believe it. LOL. 

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Barry with a tat--I just can't see that at all. Especially with that number on the forearm. Now if it was something like 867-5309--I'd be more inclined to believe it. LOL. 

I bet he has a 🌈 & a 🌺🦋 somewhere special....😂

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

that's exactly how I picture you folks..... talk big #### on here but ain't about nothing 

Hey man...I actually earned a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do...granted it was years ago, and I haven't practiced or used it in years, but hey, I still remember some of it...

2 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Office of elect is a made up position that Joe is presented to the country. Hold off you premature celebration before you hurt yourself.

And this is what the Dem leadership said after Trump won.  Mrs. Pelosi, you have the floor.   😂

50608ED9-699F-411C-92CF-A1016010FE3F.jpeg

• Like 1