The Smoakhouse Forums

'Hundreds of thousands of ballots are going to have to be discarded'

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

World Net Daily might as well be Weekly World News! If I were to print it out, it would make great birdcage liner...😏

Well, I for one, only knowing Barry from this site, DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIS TRAMP STAMP!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I will say this once only, my nephew is special needs, born not breathing and due to this suffered severe brain damage. He is not a "tard" as you say, he is a child of God and the use of the phrase is

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Calling like I see it and thank God I ain’t like or look like you.

I was just assuming, as are you. My picture is of an author who writes books about an Irish doctor. In reality, I could look much more like this. 

Sources: Fetterman exploring primary run against Lt. Gov. Stack | City &  State PA

• Roll Eyes 1
On 11/12/2020 at 12:13 PM, Old49er60 said:

I will say this once only, my nephew is special needs, born not breathing and due to this suffered severe brain damage. He is not a "tard" as you say, he is a child of God and the use of the phrase is highly offensive. For a person who is against abortion you sure do have some issue when it comes to your fellow man. This is neither a dem nor a gop issue it is about humanity. So if you really believe what you claim about abortion on here you should then believe that he is a child of God and your use of the term is uncalled for. 

Most people use the phrase for those that aren't supposed to have intellectual problems because of the DNA that creates them.  I would say that in 50 years the term special needs or disabled will also be labeled as offensive.  Until 10-15 years ago the use of the word retarded wasn't even considered offensive by 90% of all people.  It wasn't until one parent that was offended made it offensive to 50% of people today mainly women.  https://www.disabilityscoop.com/2017/03/02/poll-finds-widespread-retard/23393/  .  I'll even call myself retarded when I make a bonehead mistake.  

• Roll Eyes 1
On 11/12/2020 at 3:10 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I saw libtard in the first 3 word....lol...I think WE actually coined that term on here over 10 years ago.......

LOL, I tried to look up where it was actually coined and they said the Russian Mob on quora.  I did enjoy the response that Cieran Griffin made in response :  https://www.quora.com/Who-coined-the-term-libtard .  I had never heard the phrase Trumpanzee until today.  

Back on topic, I think many ballots were tossed after they let in the Biden ballots.  I was speaking to my Hispanic friend who also thinks the election was rigged, and I reminded him of what I saw on CNN on the November 3rd.  I checked the voting tallies for the states that were still counting, and Trump was in the lead in all of the major states except Arizona and Nevada.  I projected that President Trump would win based on the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Georgia.  Then two hours later Biden had a commanding lead out of the blue from the rural areas of those states.  How does that happen in a sudden wave ?  As I've stated in other threads I can accept the Biden victory for now, but once he and Harris screw U.S. up again Trump could easily win in a landslide in 2024.  People are simply thinking that Biden would have done better with containing the Wuhan than Trump did, which by Biden's words he wouldn't have done  much differently.  The MSM made the populace think that he or another President would have.  

• Roll Eyes 1
13 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I know....its more fun when a libnut is in charge....lol

You finally coming to reality that trump is doomed? 

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope.....

Damn, your going to turn against newly picked AMY after it gets thrown out like trump is.... 

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I was just assuming, as are you. My picture is of an author who writes books about an Irish doctor. In reality, I could look much more like this. 

Sources: Fetterman exploring primary run against Lt. Gov. Stack | City &  State PA

Sorry but that guy doesn’t read at all, but that’s just me stereotyping!!  Lol

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, ObiOne said:

It could get interesting.

This claim about election fraud is disputed

Well, Of Course it is disputed;  By Twitter! Twitter Hates Trump! Twitter is yet another arm of American Pravda.....🤬

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Barry with a tat--I just can't see that at all. Especially with that number on the forearm. Now if it was something like 867-5309--I'd be more inclined to believe it. LOL. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Barry with a tat--I just can't see that at all. Especially with that number on the forearm. Now if it was something like 867-5309--I'd be more inclined to believe it. LOL. 

I bet he has a 🌈 & a 🌺🦋 somewhere special....😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I bet he has a 🌈 & a 🌺🦋 somewhere special....😂

Well, I for one, only knowing Barry from this site, DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIS TRAMP STAMP!!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, JETT said:

Lol, desperation setting in.... good luck brother 

Desperation?  We aren't the ones with all the stuffed ballot boxes and computer "glitches" that only favor our candidate.  Funny how that works.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Desperation?  We aren't the ones with all the stuffed ballot boxes and computer "glitches" that only favor our candidate.  Funny how that works.

Prove it in court, til then biden is your president 

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Prove it in court, til then biden is your president 

Don't worry it's coming!  And not only is he not my president,  he's not yours either. Tick tock tick tock.

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Don't worry it's coming!  And not only is he not my president,  he's not yours either. Tick tock tick tock.

Lol ok man...... i believe that like I believe your 20% vote funny ####