The Smoakhouse Forums

Area Round: Hughes Springs vs West Rusk @ Gladewater HS Thursday 7pm

Raiders vs Mustangs  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

On to the second round of the playoffs. This game has happened couple times recently in the playoffs. I heard it could be played in Gladewater. Not sure on what day. Who y’all got?? 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not convinced HS is better competition than Chisum, Chisum backs were dang good and they executed the buck better than anyone we have played using it since 2015, HS is good at it but not that goo

Not happening @jacket52😂😂

If West Rusk shows up then they will not have an issue with Hughes Springs, but HS will be solid and not beat themselves.

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

On to the second round of the playoffs. This game has happened couple times recently in the playoffs. I heard it could be played in Gladewater. Not sure on what day. Who y’all got?? 

I think WR should win the game but with the exception of the game against us HS is much improved late this season and has become a little more balanced if they can play good Def they got a shot I going with District 11 just for fun I say HS 32 - WR 29 

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I think WR should win the game but with the exception of the game against us HS is much improved late this season and has become a little more balanced if they can play good Def they got a shot I going with District 11 just for fun I say HS 32 - WR 29 

I feel like we will come into this game a little more prepared and ready than we did tonight. Playing in a weak district had an effect in the first half of the game. When we realized it was time to step up and play we pulled away. Give me the Raiders by 14+ 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

I know it goes against the DNA of hs but I feel like they should air the ball out a little more than their doing now.  

Agree 100% it makes yal more balanced and opens up more lanes for #25 

18 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Honestly its a toss up.  If hs can contain yalls passing game and qb then I give them the nod.  Stangs by 6

I think we are going to come out this week with a head of steam. We haven’t had to use our two best running backs very much this year. I think we will start using them in this game. 

9 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I think we are going to come out this week with a head of steam. We haven’t had to use our two best running backs very much this year. I think we will start using them in this game. 

Why haven’t y’all used them very much? Just haven’t been needed?

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Why haven’t y’all used them very much? Just haven’t been needed?

Our district was weak lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Nick2011 changed the title to Area Round: Hughes Springs vs West Rusk @ Gladewater HS Thursday 7pm