Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

GV. Tatum hasn't seen a d line like they have this year. GV favors the run. Tatum will get a few runs in but not like usual. They have better luck passing the ball. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I’m just happy to be here. 

I hope our game is on Thursday. I would love to see this game the next day, it's only a 20 minute drive to the stadium. This is the good stadium to play at, plenty of seating on both sides. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

At least you pulling for us. 

If ya'll win I'll be the first one to congratulate y'all and to eat my crow. That would be a even bigger upset than the mv/gw game 👀

Tatum needs to clean up some penalties, mainly the personal fouls. I have a feeling they are setting something up with Boyd only throwing screens to him tonight. Tatums offense seems to be getting in a groove too. They have an uphill battle this week but I wouldn’t count them out. 

everybody kept saying winny would win,this was the best team they ever fielded.

they couldn't slow us down.they stopped us 1 time and the other we fumbled,

im not going to say what the score should of been.just check total yards at the end

enough said,com on zebras lets see what you got i no your #2 in state,but look at GW

upsets happen every day and hopefully it will happen next friday.

11 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Tatum needs to clean up some penalties, mainly the personal fouls. I have a feeling they are setting something up with Boyd only throwing screens to him tonight. Tatums offense seems to be getting in a groove too. They have an uphill battle this week but I wouldn’t count them out. 

I agree. Those calls on home side probably wouldn’t of been called in regular season. I’ve seen officials stare right at that stuff and walk on by. 

22 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

So we dancin’ next week I hear?  Should be a good one. GV is the real deal. No 3 yards and a cloud of dust with us. 

Lol, we are 9 yards and a wind gust. We don't have a RB averaging less than 9 yards per carry lol. But, obviously yalls defense isnt a run of the mill defense. We'll see what happens. We got some athletes, y'all got the resume. Y'all defending back to back titles, we just won our first playoff game in a while. We ain't got nothing to lose. Throw the kitchen sink at ya and hope it hits hard. Yall supposed to win, we aint. Targets on yalls back.....and we aiming right at it, hopefully with precision. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I agree. Those calls on home side probably wouldn’t of been called in regular season. I’ve seen officials stare right at that stuff and walk on by. 

I got all the time in the world now so I may make the drive to Athens for this one.