Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol, we are 9 yards and a wind gust. We don't have a RB averaging less than 9 yards per carry lol. But, obviously yalls defense isnt a run of the mill defense. We'll see what happen. We got some athletes, y'all got the resume. Y'all defending back to back titles, we just won our first playoff game in a while. We ain't got nothing to lose. Throw the kitchen sink at ya and hope it hits hard. Yall supposed to win, we aint. Targets on yalls back.....and we aiming right at it, hopefully with precision. 

We are pretty good playing with that target on our back..been at it awhile now.  However, we don't take anyone lightly..just keep improving 1% better everyday.  Folks have picked against us the last two years and we still hoisted the hardware...one game at a time and Tatum is the next one up...different style then what y'all saw tonight on both sides of the ball.  Should be a fun one.

1 minute ago, Zebrafan93 said:

We are pretty good playing with that target on our back..been at it awhile now.  However, we don't take anyone lightly..just keep improving 1% better everyday.  Folks have picked against us the last two years and we still hoisted the hardware...one game at a time and Tatum is the next one up...different style then what y'all saw tonight on both sides of the ball.  Should be a fun one.

Been there done that. 

4 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Lol we been there, played for 3 in a row, lost the last one in OT. It's a tough role to play. We got the athletes. Y'all got the rep and the composure. We ain't suppose to be able to touch yall. But damn it, we gonna swing at you with everything we got. 

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

Town with the Kolaches right north of Waco. Apparently they play football lol got second in Grandview district. They’re 9-2

This is the second time now in two weeks that someone has mentioned West and Kolaches as being synonymous. And yet I LOVE kolaches and have never heard of West... what gives? 🤔

Mr. Honcho, they have this thing called a map. if you look at at it just one time, you'll become a believer. The pages are flat though, and it may throw you off a bit   but they have this round thing too in the shape of a basketball that has a map as well!  I hope you can figure it all out. It's tricky!!

• LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, WhereEaglesDare said:

Mr. Honcho, they have this thing called a map. if you look at at it just one time, you'll become a believer. The pages are flat though, and it may throw you off a bit   but they have this round thing too in the shape of a basketball that has a map as well!  I hope you can figure it all out. It's tricky!!

Thanks for calling me Mr. Honcho. I wish I had made that my name. 

I’d love to see Tatum pull off the upset here! Fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol we been there, played for 3 in a row, lost the last one in OT. It's a tough role to play. We got the athletes. Y'all got the rep and the composure. We ain't suppose to be able to touch yall. But damn it, we gonna swing at you with everything we got. 

Probably true..need to watch some video the next couple of days and see for myself...just don't go all Woodville on us about how we haven't seen speed or size or 1 of 100 other things that were ludicrous.....we all remember how that worked out for them..... :)

46 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Probably true..need to watch some video the next couple of days and see for myself...just don't go all Woodville on us about how we haven't seen speed or size or 1 of 100 other things that were ludicrous.....we all remember how that worked out for them..... :)

Everyone knows GV is the favorite and Tatum will have to play really well to win. Tatum speed and Woodville speed quite a bit different tho