Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

May not get as ugly as you think. We got a couple of decent players. 

Tatum always has had playmakers.  

Side note:  Not sure if any of you have ever been to Grandview, but it is a strange town.  It's kind of hard to tell where anyone lives and I think it has like 1 or 2 stores unless I missed their booming economy when I went through there...  It appeared to me that they do all of their grocery shopping at the gas station closest to I-35...

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

It doesn't make no sence not to give the schools tickets.There will be several fans staying home

because They don't want to put there credit card online or may not even own a cumputer.

Also anybody can get a ticket and sell out leaving teams without there home fans.

the rare triple negative

nice...

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Tatum always has had playmakers.  

Side note:  Not sure if any of you have ever been to Grandview, but it is a strange town.  It's kind of hard to tell where anyone lives and I think it has like 1 or 2 stores unless I missed their booming economy when I went through there...  It appeared to me that they do all of their grocery shopping at the gas station closest to I-35...

LOL...your are right about where people live part...they actually have two grocery stores... :)

2 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

LOL...your are right about where people live part...they actually have two grocery stores... :)

I may not have entered the main part of town then.  I went there to pick up some livestock for someone I work with