Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

It doesn't make no sence not to give the schools tickets.There will be several fans staying home

because They don't want to put there credit card online or may not even own a cumputer.

Also anybody can get a ticket and sell out leaving teams without there home fans.

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?  Good grief!

2 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

Grandview may be a little rusty after being off for 2 weeks.Look at GW

Always nice to see a Tatum fan bring GW into the mix. Y’all might have a shot this game since you’re not playing GW though. You won’t have to worry about losing to us until next year. 

14 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I could see visitors side only holding around 1,900 possibly so that 700 wouldn’t be far off although we may have had a few more than that. 700 is just what I’ve heard, not sure if that is correct. 

Could do what Rogers vs Tidehaven did.... Split the fans at the 50 yard line on both sides so both teams got the same number of tickets

9 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Could do what Rogers vs Tidehaven did.... Split the fans at the 50 yard line on both sides so both teams got the same number of tickets

Nah. I doubt we fill up are side. It’ll be close. And folks that just wanna watch a game will have chose seats on the home side. 

6 hours ago, chevyman said:

Im looking forward to watching 77 vs 1. The film ive watched so far it appears that 1 stands up pretty quick and doesnt get the amount of penetration that i would envision. That will be a fun matchup to watch.

1 looks like a NFL DE one play then the next ten just average. 

77 is extremely raw with this is first year to play football since his freshman year. He came out during covid break but it’s fun to watch. 

Guest Tiger03lb
3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

1 looks like a NFL DE one play then the next ten just average. 

77 is extremely raw with this is first year to play football since his freshman year. He came out during covid break but it’s fun to watch. 

I would look more at 72 than 1, imo. 

Guest Tiger03lb
17 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yea...... but Chevy mentioned 1 vs 77. 

I wouldn't write 1 off because of that. He can make plays. He did win them the game against us, if that means anything. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I wouldn't write 1 off because of that. He can make plays. He did win them the game against us, if that means anything. 

I’ve seen Grandview play around 6 times the past couple of years. He plays when it gets serious and it’s crunch time. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, player73 said:

I’ve seen Grandview play around 6 times the past couple of years. He plays when it gets serious and it’s crunch time. 

Oh I agree. Saw it first hand the past 3 years. Especially this year in overtime. Made a strip on Peace and won them the game

16 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Oh I agree. Saw it first hand the past 3 years. Especially this year in overtime. Made a strip on Peace and won them the game

Yeah thing of beauty... :)  I'll be watching to see if there are a lot of holds against #77 on #1.  #1 can get moving if he choses.