Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok looking at things, and having some thoughts. I could be wrong the but zebs have played a weak schedule. Malacough took them to overtime(might have been fist game jitters). Glen Rose, flailed in round 1, and then there is Godley. Who else did they play? Not much

Godley was severly out matched and could do nothing to slow the zebs. I watched that one on my computer. 

Malacough Lost 2 games to two teams that were much better than them. The rest of their schedule was the bottom of the barrel in Texas. Did they only beat Kemp 17-0? did that really happen?  

Is it wrong to think that Tatum, the little Eagles that could, with all kinds of adversity whom gets better every week could take down the back to back champions tonight? I say HELLYea! 

I like the path that Tatum has traveled more than the Zebra path.

We could be looking at the flight of Icarus...

3 minutes ago, WhereEaglesDare said:

Ok looking at things, and having some thoughts. I could be wrong the but zebs have played a weak schedule. Malacough took them to overtime(might have been fist game jitters). Glen Rose, flailed in round 1, and then there is Godley. Who else did they play? Not much

Godley was severly out matched and could do nothing to slow the zebs. I watched that one on my computer. 

Malacough Lost 2 games to two teams that were much better than them. The rest of their schedule was the bottom of the barrel in Texas. Did they only beat Kemp 17-0? did that really happen?  

Is it wrong to think that Tatum, the little Eagles that could, with all kinds of adversity whom gets better every week could take down the back to back champions tonight? I say HELLYea! 

I like the path that Tatum has traveled more than the Zebra path.

We could be looking at the flight of Icarus...

and who the heck has Tatum played that has made them so battled tested?...wasn't anyone in their district as they all lost in the 1st round....That 17-0 Kemp win was Kemp forfeiting

13 minutes ago, Zebrafan93 said:

and who the heck has Tatum played that has made them so battled tested?...wasn't anyone in their district as they all lost in the 1st round....That 17-0 Kemp win was Kemp forfeiting

Who said battle tested? I'm glad that was a forfeit. I thought it might be. I said I liked the path that Tatum traveled. 

And I think  Grandview just walked. I don't think they have been tested since week one to a team who hasn't played anyone since except the team the they lost to. Why are you so mean?

Nobody on Tatums schedule gives me fuzzies.they have faced adversity since Godley beat them 2013. Its been a long road. I'm not sure how many coaches came and went, it been a hill to climb for sure, but they are making strides that I have not seen in a long time. The arrow is pointed up.

Maybe the Zebras have leveled a little and might not have all that fire in their gut. Maybe they just lay down tonight and put it in cruise control. Maybe they're tired of playing. That's a lot of football. You know?🦓 

Every Tatum Fan wants to see Icarus climb up on that cliff, Spread those wings, and fly up high as the sun AND touch it!  

Anything could happen. Tatum will need some good fortune for sure. We'll see tonight! Good luck to both teams.

14 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Hope this game turns out for yall like it did with us against littlefield.

We was going for the 3 peat and lost in OT

final           TATUM 35

GV    28

Tatum beat Littlefield in 06 man. 

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Hope this game turns out for yall like it did with us against littlefield.

We was going for the 3 peat and lost in OT

final           TATUM 35

GV    28

You mean us against Farmersville. We beat the brakes off of Littlefield in 06 lol.