Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Quick question for @highschoolfootball99has Teague ever mattered in anything?

No only tractor mechanics. If you consider minneola East texas they made state lost to Yoe by 50 something then beat yoakum so 2 out of 10 with Dfield in 2010

the other title winners were

brock

cameron

rockdale

grandview 

melissa

daingerfield 2010

1 minute ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

When has white oak done anything? 

We’ve  won 1 and made it to the semis 4 times. Also been 26-0 before. Top 50 in winning percentage in all classes. 4 times BB state champs. 4 times track. 1 lone star cup. 1 Vball. Oh and bass fishing champs. 

12 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

No only tractor mechanics. If you consider minneola East texas they made state lost to Yoe by 50 something then beat yoakum so 2 out of 10 with Dfield in 2010

the other title winners were

brock

cameron

rockdale

grandview 

melissa

daingerfield 2010

You said ten years ET hasn’t mattered. Now you’re throwing out state champs. Twisting and twisting. Minny proves your original statement wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

We’ve  won 1 and made it to the semis 4 times. Also been 26-0 before. Top 50 in winning percentage in all classes. 4 times BB state champs. 4 times track. 1 lone star cup. 1 Vball. Oh and bass fishing champs. 

You said ten years ET hasn’t mattered. Now you’re throwing out state champs. Twisting and twisting. Minny proves your original statement wrong. 

You tied in 1957 you have never out right won one and getting second is like kissing ur sister.

an I don’t consider minny east texas 

8 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

This is football if you wanna talk b-ball, v-ball, bass fishing you can go to those pages 

You tied in 1957 you have never out right won one and getting second is like kissing ur sister.

an I don’t consider minny east texas 

They’re like 30 mins north of Tyler, how are they not ET. I like how Someone from Teague is even on a football forum, but hey we can’t all be from winning programs. Some of us gotta round out the bottom. Teauge is like 2 turtle hairs better than Sabine. 447-500 overall 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

This is football if you wanna talk b-ball, v-ball, bass fishing you can go to those pages 

You’re an idiot plain n simple. I said mattered in anything, u responded tractor mechanics and asked if we ever did anything? Wake up dude. 

2 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Coming from the guy whose team went 0-10 last year...what have you done for me lately 

Oh so the almighty Teague has never been 0-10? U need to go back to your region 3 Yoemoe buddies pages cuz u clearly don’t belong here. 

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

You’re an idiot plain n simple. I said mattered in anything, u responded tractor mechanics and asked if we ever did anything? Wake up dude. 

We have had kids win state in power lifting and track so we have done stuff but this is football not any other sport.

yall ties Mart in 1957 and that’s it everything else means nothing. We have gone to regional finals also never made it past that and guess what...it don’t matter unless you win the whole thing 

We have had kids win state in power lifting and track so we have done stuff but this is football not any other sport.

yall ties Mart in 1957 and that’s it everything else means nothing. We have gone to regional finals also never made it past that and guess what...it don’t matter unless you win the whole thing 

26-0 means nothing? Ok cool. First TD in super bowl history from a WO player? First rusher to reach 3000 + yards in a season? First school to 500 points in a season? All that means nothing. Ok cool man

This is a centex and etx page and last time I checked Teague was centex. If you don’t like it take it up with smoaky 

I was meaning more along the lines of intelligence level, not etx and cen Tex. Your intelligence level is on par with the yoemoes and region 3 rejects. The yoemoes need consoling anyways since they didn’t make the playoffs. But keep on window licking 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I was meaning more along the lines of intelligence level, not etx and cen Tex. Your intelligence level is on par with the yoemoes and region 3 rejects. The yoemoes need consoling anyways since they didn’t make the playoffs. But keep on window licking 

Region 3 rejects lmao we hold more state titles in the past decade then your area 

2 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

26-0-1 btw

Still making yourself look bad. We were 26-0 with no ties. 1946-47, not 1957. Research before you comment man. You really don’t even belong in region 3 chats you’re on another level like mighty eagle level. 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Still making yourself look bad. We were 26-0 with no ties. 1946-47, not 1957. Research before you comment man. You really don’t even belong in region 3 chats you’re on another level like mighty eagle level. 😂😂😂😂

Why you gotta drag Mighty Mouse into this ? 😂😂

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

40s you sound like a eagles fan now lmao!

if you wanna go back that far Teague all black school had multiple state titles.