Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, highschoolfootball99 said:

40s you sound like a eagles fan now lmao!

if you wanna go back that far Teague all black school had multiple state titles.

And we hear this almost as much as the cowboys comments. Here’s a better suggestion. Move to a winning program and come back but until then your opinion and comments are irrelevant.

3 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

We have a winning program this past decade. We don’t bring up the 40s n 50s like you lmao

Ok so we’ll forget that then. We’ve been to the semis in 13 and went 70-45 this past decade even with an 0-10 season. 

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

And we hear this almost as much as the cowboys comments. Here’s a better suggestion. Move to a winning program and come back but until then your opinion and comments are irrelevant.

You haven’t won anything in football since the 50s aNd it was a tie. You do not have a leg to stand on either. 

Just now, highschoolfootball99 said:

You haven’t won anything in football since the 50s aNd it was a tie. You do not have a leg to stand on either. 

Been down this road man. Your comments/ opinions are irrelevant. Both schools WO, & Mart claim it as a win. It was before the penetrations rule was in place. If I was you I’d be glad my losing program of a school (Teague) is farther away than the populated cities of ET because a program like y’all’s, wouldn’t survive here.

Just now, Racer55 said:

Been down this road man. Your comments/ opinions are irrelevant. Both schools WO, & Mart claim it as a win. It was before the penetrations rule was in place. If I was you I’d be glad my losing program of a school (Teague) is farther away than the populated cities of ET because a program like y’all’s, wouldn’t survive here.

76-39 last 10 years if you count this year 78-47 over the last decade.

6 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Lost to Cameron, Rockdale, and Grandview ya know the teams that won state 7 out of the last 10 years. Ya it’s so soft in region 3 and 2 which we are region 2 now but oh well just soft so soft. 

I know y’all played Cameron and Rockdale a  few years but that’s like 2 or more hours from Teague. I doubt they even lay claim to y’all’s program in the cen Tex area. They may try to push y’all off into another area. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

I know y’all played Cameron and Rockdale a  few years but that’s like 2 or more hours from Teague. I doubt they even lay claim to y’all’s program in the cen Tex area. They may try to push y’all off into another area. 

No go ask Cameron and rock dale.

we even beat rock in the playoffs a few times.

aint our fault we don’t have many 3A D1 teams in our area.

we were in Grandview a district last two years bro 

2 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

You do realize malakoff was in Our district and we lost to mart ya know state champs possibly again. 

Do you realize you’re stupid, or not? They say stupid people don’t know they’re stupid. I thnk I’m gonna take the high road. Cheers to you and your losing program!

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Do you realize you’re stupid, or not? They say stupid people don’t know they’re stupid. I thnk I’m gonna take the high road. Cheers to you and your losing program!

We had a better decade than white oak. Have fun being worse than a losing program (your words)

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Do you know your stupid? Because they say people don’t know they are stupid.