Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, highschoolfootball99 said:

We had a better decade than white oak. Have fun being worse than a losing program (your words)

11 playoff wins in history? Lol y’all didn’t even hardly go to the playoffs until they started allowing 4 teams. Pathetic. Dude a better decade because the majority of wins came off of teams like eustace. I’ll give you this Teague had a few good years but the last three looks like y’all are back to normal. A losing program. 

5 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Do you know your stupid? Because they say people don’t know they are stupid.

9 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Do you realize you’re stupid, or not? They say stupid people don’t know they’re stupid. I thnk I’m gonna take the high road. Cheers to you and your losing program!

Ok? 😂👌😎

11 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

11 playoff wins in history? Lol y’all didn’t even hardly go to the playoffs until they started allowing 4 teams. Pathetic. Dude a better decade because the majority of wins came off of teams like eustace. I’ll give you this Teague had a few good years but the last three looks like y’all are back to normal. A losing program. 

We play who UIL puts on the schedule in district 

15 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

You talk about eustace and your over there playing new Diana, Spring Hill, rains, and Gorman lmao 

20 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

You talk about eustace and your over there playing new Diana, Spring Hill, rains, and Gorman lmao 

Rains is the only program with a losing record. Y’all’s on the other hand 60% of teams yall played have overall losing records. 

Guest Tiger03lb
Just now, highschoolfootball99 said:

Looks like it’s gonna be a gview vs malakoff! Y’all need to make sure y’all play at Baylor stadium so we get a lot of fans and I can go lol

I'm thinking ennis or waco