Tatum vs Grandview

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Ennis ain’t big enough for everyone lol. 

You maybe right lol and yes the gv/koff game will be a title game feel. 

23 minutes ago, player73 said:

Grandview and Malakoff going to be a war. This was not Grandview’s cleanest games by no means and yet they won by 26.The Zebras can’t afford those turnovers next week. 

That game will be in Waco Friday afternoon 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, player73 said:

Grandview and Malakoff going to be a war. This was not Grandview’s cleanest games by no means and yet they won by 26.The Zebras can’t afford those turnovers next week. 

I have not seen the game yet but it sounded like they had a lot of miscues and mistakes. They'll have to clean those up if we play like we did last night. Our defensive scheme was spot on tonight. Only 186 yds allowed from a offense that puts out 400/500 per game and a shutout. I'm not saying that we are going to win the game automatically but we sre playing to our potential right now especially on defense. 

I dont think the game was ever in doubt but i thought there was a very key moment in the 3rd quarter. After cutting it to 28-17 and getting another turnover, Tatum drove down and had the opportunity to kick the FG to cut it to a one possession game and they went for it and didnt get it. They then got another fumble at midfield and failed to get any points on that one either. Obviously there were other instances that played a part in the game such as the first two ints early in the game but overall that 3rd quarter sequence was huge.

14 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I dont think the game was ever in doubt but i thought there was a very key moment in the 3rd quarter. After cutting it to 28-17 and getting another turnover, Tatum drove down and had the opportunity to kick the FG to cut it to a one possession game and they went for it and didnt get it. They then got another fumble at midfield and failed to get any points on that one either. Obviously there were other instances that played a part in the game such as the first two ints early in the game but overall that 3rd quarter sequence was huge.

Biggest factor was Grandview capitalized on Tatum turnovers (28 points) and Tatum didn’t on Grandviews (7 points).... All in all it was a good season. Time to reload. Returning 7 starters on offense and 8 on defense. Also losing kicker that was 54 of 55 on XPs and 5 of 6 on FGs this season. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Biggest factor was Grandview capitalized on Tatum turnovers (28 points) and Tatum didn’t on Grandviews (7 points).... All in all it was a good season. Time to reload. Returning 7 starters on offense and 8 on defense. Also losing kicker that was 54 of 55 on XPs and 5 of 6 on FGs this season. 

Thats right. Was a great season. You guys will be back for sure. Just hope we dont finish 4th next year 👀👀