This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank God. 

Heard Tatum got back to the school last night and started practicing basketball 

Getting past Bi District is great let em have their day. 

Posted Images

Just now, Racer55 said:

Been down this road man. Your comments/ opinions are irrelevant. Both schools WO, & Mart claim it as a win. It was before the penetrations rule was in place. If I was you I’d be glad my losing program of a school (Teague) is farther away than the populated cities of ET because a program like y’all’s, wouldn’t survive here.

76-39 last 10 years if you count this year 78-47 over the last decade.

8 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Oh now it’s soft because we have a better record past decade. Oh I see 

No wrong again. Soft area means for example the majority of teams yall played against this year are from losing programs. 

6 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Lost to Cameron, Rockdale, and Grandview ya know the teams that won state 7 out of the last 10 years. Ya it’s so soft in region 3 and 2 which we are region 2 now but oh well just soft so soft. 

I know y’all played Cameron and Rockdale a  few years but that’s like 2 or more hours from Teague. I doubt they even lay claim to y’all’s program in the cen Tex area. They may try to push y’all off into another area. 

Just now, highschoolfootball99 said:

Still went 2-8 this year when you went 0-10 last year.

teague hasn’t went 0-10 since the 70s

Dude you really are a fool. 

1990 (0-10) 59-383 Danny Baker

Just now, Racer55 said:

I know y’all played Cameron and Rockdale a  few years but that’s like 2 or more hours from Teague. I doubt they even lay claim to y’all’s program in the cen Tex area. They may try to push y’all off into another area. 

No go ask Cameron and rock dale.

we even beat rock in the playoffs a few times.

aint our fault we don’t have many 3A D1 teams in our area.

we were in Grandview a district last two years bro 

2 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

You do realize malakoff was in Our district and we lost to mart ya know state champs possibly again. 

Do you realize you’re stupid, or not? They say stupid people don’t know they’re stupid. I thnk I’m gonna take the high road. Cheers to you and your losing program!

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Now it’s 1989, thought it was the 70’s? Wow man. Ur below Mighty Mouse level.

I had a typo as you can see I corrected it to the 80s bro bc I thought it was 1989 not 1990. Either way 30yeara since being 0-10 and you did it last year 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Do you realize you’re stupid, or not? They say stupid people don’t know they’re stupid. I thnk I’m gonna take the high road. Cheers to you and your losing program!

We had a better decade than white oak. Have fun being worse than a losing program (your words)

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Do you know your stupid? Because they say people don’t know they are stupid.

Just now, highschoolfootball99 said:

We had a better decade than white oak. Have fun being worse than a losing program (your words)

11 playoff wins in history? Lol y’all didn’t even hardly go to the playoffs until they started allowing 4 teams. Pathetic. Dude a better decade because the majority of wins came off of teams like eustace. I’ll give you this Teague had a few good years but the last three looks like y’all are back to normal. A losing program. 

5 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Do you know your stupid? Because they say people don’t know they are stupid.

9 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Ok? 😂👌😎

11 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

11 playoff wins in history? Lol y’all didn’t even hardly go to the playoffs until they started allowing 4 teams. Pathetic. Dude a better decade because the majority of wins came off of teams like eustace. I’ll give you this Teague had a few good years but the last three looks like y’all are back to normal. A losing program. 

We play who UIL puts on the schedule in district 

15 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

You talk about eustace and your over there playing new Diana, Spring Hill, rains, and Gorman lmao 

20 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

You talk about eustace and your over there playing new Diana, Spring Hill, rains, and Gorman lmao 

Rains is the only program with a losing record. Y’all’s on the other hand 60% of teams yall played have overall losing records.