The Smoakhouse Forums

Tatum vs Grandview

Who wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

May not get as ugly as you think. We got a couple of decent players. 

Tatum always has had playmakers.  

Side note:  Not sure if any of you have ever been to Grandview, but it is a strange town.  It's kind of hard to tell where anyone lives and I think it has like 1 or 2 stores unless I missed their booming economy when I went through there...  It appeared to me that they do all of their grocery shopping at the gas station closest to I-35...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank God. 

Heard Tatum got back to the school last night and started practicing basketball 

Getting past Bi District is great let em have their day. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

It doesn't make no sence not to give the schools tickets.There will be several fans staying home

because They don't want to put there credit card online or may not even own a cumputer.

Also anybody can get a ticket and sell out leaving teams without there home fans.

the rare triple negative

nice...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Tatum always has had playmakers.  

Side note:  Not sure if any of you have ever been to Grandview, but it is a strange town.  It's kind of hard to tell where anyone lives and I think it has like 1 or 2 stores unless I missed their booming economy when I went through there...  It appeared to me that they do all of their grocery shopping at the gas station closest to I-35...

LOL...your are right about where people live part...they actually have two grocery stores... :)

5 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I dont have the time to read 8 pages of comments, but has anyone talked about how awesome Grandview's uniforms are? 

5c7f1be4-4452-4d0d-b586-bf6b5f441fc6_1.a

they are excellent 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

LOL...your are right about where people live part...they actually have two grocery stores... :)

I may not have entered the main part of town then.  I went there to pick up some livestock for someone I work with

7 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

It doesn't make no sence not to give the schools tickets.There will be several fans staying home

because They don't want to put there credit card online or may not even own a cumputer.

Also anybody can get a ticket and sell out leaving teams without there home fans.

Did your mom drop you on your head as a child?  Good grief!

2 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

Grandview may be a little rusty after being off for 2 weeks.Look at GW

Always nice to see a Tatum fan bring GW into the mix. Y’all might have a shot this game since you’re not playing GW though. You won’t have to worry about losing to us until next year.