a 0.1% overall COVID-19 infection fatality rate.

TheShadowKnows

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

And that’s fine by you.... You’ll even side with Communists; That’s how much You Hate Your own President...🙄

Trump hasn't held china accountable for the crisis they caused.... ill side with anyone to get rid of that con man trump, me and all the others who voted against trump, yep I can honestly say I dislike trump sorta like you in 16, he just hasn't hypnotized me like he's done you.... 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Trump hasn't held china accountable for the crisis they caused.... ill side with anyone to get rid of that con man trump, me and all the others who voted against trump, yep I can honestly say I dislike trump sorta like you in 16, he just hasn't hypnotized me like he's done you.... 

No, The Democrat Party did that to you...

On 11/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, ctown81 said:

Shutdown should have happened in March. 

It did March 23rd, for a month and a half.  Did it stop the virus ?  No.  Did it kill the economy ? Yes.  Did it place us even further in debt ? Yes.  Nothing good came from the lockdowns, but you think it should have lasted longer ?  Sure Wall Street has recovered, but it has placed millions in poverty.  Many still haven't gone back to work.  Those numbers are dropping, but the virus is rising again.  It's going to be more after Thanksgiving.  We're just going to have to get used to this virus as we have with others, but more lockdowns are being called for again.  Biden has somewhat said that he won't attempt to do it Nationally, but he can't just as Trump couldn't and didn't.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JETT said:

I haven't said once on here that I like the Democrats, but I do know ppl who voted against trump for the democrats.... the republican walkout movement was strong!!!!!

Some things Go Without being said....

Like you saying you hate Trump so much, that you would vote for a Communist; That Speaks Volumes about you.

7 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Some things Go Without being said....

Like you saying you hate Trump so much, that you would vote for a Communist; That Speaks Volumes about you.

Welp sorry to hurt yalls feelings but alot of ppl took that approach... kiss your man goodbye cause he about to be gone 😘....

And your first sentence is spot on.... SOME THINGS GO WITHOUT BEING SAID!!!! facts 👀

6 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Sad ain’t it. When your  whole decision process revolves around hatred of a candidate vs building up your own candidate is illogical and absolute asinine.  This is foolish. 

go cry me a river and a bridge to get over it.... i kept saying ppl were going to get up and vote his ### out... i believe ppl thought Hillary had it won and alot of ppl sat out in the '16 election.... hes lucky he got in 4 years ago 

• Roll Eyes 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:21 PM, JETT said:

I haven't said once on here that I like the Democrats, but I do know ppl who voted against trump for the democrats.... the republican walkout movement was strong!!!!!

Well, quick question, if you voted against Trump--did you vote for any GOPers on the down ticket? Such as Cornyn, or the Texas Supreme Court candidates? 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, quick question, if you voted against Trump--did you vote for any GOPers on the down ticket? Such as Cornyn, or the Texas Supreme Court candidates? 

I did.  I hope the GOP puts  candidate like Senator Crenshaw or Nikki Haley as their nominee in 2024.  

On 11/14/2020 at 2:11 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

If you are wearing a mask & someone poots & you can smell it; They pretty much don’t work...🤨

Vapors and liquid molecules are different.  If that poot is wet the mask will catch the liquid. 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:21 PM, JETT said:

Not as strong as the corruption from the democrats counting votes 

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Vapors and liquid molecules are different.  If that poot is wet the mask will catch the liquid. 

Not as strong as the corruption from the democrats counting votes 

Vapors are microscopic droplets which can pass through the mask; hence, masks are not 100% effective; otherwise, you wouldn’t smell the odor...

25 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

27 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Patiently awaiting this answer.  My gues is no

@Monte1076 can testify for me on this 1... TBH with you I voted for neither biden nor trump... i talk alot of #### on here about trump but I didn't vote for either... me n monte PM'd about it a week or so ago... im not dem nor republican but I was hoping for a biden win to get trump out

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Vapors are microscopic droplets which can pass through the mask; hence, masks are not 100% effective; otherwise, you wouldn’t smell the odor...

The poop would stick to the mask.  I was being silly .  

not wearing masks is 100% ineffective 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

@Monte1076 can testify for me on this 1... TBH with you I voted for neither biden nor trump... i talk alot of #### on here about trump but I didn't vote for either... me n monte PM'd about it a week or so ago... im not dem nor republican but I was hoping for a biden win to get trump out

So answer the question.  Did you cite all dems or did you vote for some republicans on the state and federal level 

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Mandatory mask wearing is unenforceable; Police have better jobs to do catching Criminals, rather than being Communist stormtroopers.

I don’t care if they’re mandator.  You say wearing a mask doesn’t protect you 100%. Not wearing one though is 100% not protecting you