The Smoakhouse Forums

Area Round: Lindale Eagles (9-2) vs Needville Blue Jays (7-4) in Bryan Tx on 11/21/20 @ 2pm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what Lindale will do this Friday is what Kilgore did a couple of nights ago. They were very focused and took care of business. Eagles by a bunch.

I am thinking a lot of points scored.  I will take over on 75 combined.

Kilgore is pretty good too! Should be a good one

I don’t think it’ll be nearly as good as the Vidor Lindale game was.   I’ll be conservative and say Lindale by 24.   Jenkins & Peterson set out most (or all) of 4th Qtr.

Go Eagles!

Based on their non-District opponents in 10-4AD1, Huffman & Livingston, they’re  a conventional equivalent of Vidor without the clock eating ability.

i agree with Polar Bear, over 75, most of which will be Lindales.   

PS; hope me pulling for the Eagles doesn’t put a hex on them.  😀

Im going to say el campo, needville and stafford start basketball after next week (I could be wrong). After a frustrating win over vidor lindale is going to take it out on needville. Kilgore is playing good right now and chapel hill has been getting better each week. Cant wait to see how it all plays out!

Eagles

9 hours ago, LindalePride2002 said:

Im going to say el campo, needville and stafford start basketball after next week (I could be wrong). After a frustrating win over vidor lindale is going to take it out on needville. Kilgore is playing good right now and chapel hill has been getting better each week. Cant wait to see how it all plays out!

I think what Lindale will do this Friday is what Kilgore did a couple of nights ago. They were very focused and took care of business.

Eagles by a bunch.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, LindalePride2002 said:

Kilgore is pretty good too! Should be a good one

Absolutely. This will be a great game. In my opinion one of the games of the weekend. El Campo's running backs are no joke. This is a 4th round game in the second round. Its a shame one of these teams will be done in the second round.

• Like 1

Will be listening in Saturday.   This Pirate turned Eagle fan is feeling good about this one.

• Like 1

Needville up 14-7, thanks to a Lindale fumble.

Oops, TD Lindale.  14-14

Doesn’t sound like there will be much punting this game.  😂