Area Round: Lindale Eagles (9-2) vs Needville Blue Jays (7-4) in Bryan Tx on 11/21/20 @ 2pm

LindalePride2002

23 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Awesome job Eagles. On to the 3rd round for the first time EVER! The curse is finally over!

I said something at the beginning of the season about this being Lindale time. I stand by it. I felt you were finally getting some relief by dropping down. I feel y'all can make a nice run and set your program up for years to come. How were your lower levels at football? 

Congrats to Lindale. Really fun game to watch. That was a special game Jordan Jenkins had. I my opinion the reason you won was the defense getting stops in the second half this allowing Jenkins to do his thing. We couldn't stop him. Good luck to you guys. Your team and fans are good people

If they play their best game I think they could possibly win it all. The kicker is very good. Defense can be really good but also can be inconsistent hence the reason the game last night was so high scoring. The first half we couldn’t stop Needville but they came out the second half and made adjustments and held Needville to only 2 scores( one of which was a returned kickoff to start the second half)