Area Rd: Daingerfield vs Waskom

EastTxFinest

Area Round  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • Waskom Wildcats

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2020 at 01:00 AM

17 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

The only thing I would mention is Waskom did that we a different QB who is out for the season up until the EF game. Daingerfield has a very quick and fast QB and when pressured can and will take it to the house. If Waskom is to win they will have to find a way to keep him from taking off, and from what I have seen not many teams have accomplished that feat. Daingerfield has more size and is just a quick as Waskom. Waskom can win the game but they can't put the ball on the ground like they did against New Waverly. 

Are you saying the Waskom QB went out for the season in the EF game or your QB was out and you got him back for the EF game?

5 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

We lost him for the season in the EF game. 

For what it's worth, Waskom was averaging 47.8 per game against teams giving up 26.6 thru the Elysian Fields game, and in the two games since (albeit small sample size), they are scoring 49.5 vs teams giving up 21.2. 

In other words, Waskom was swinging opposing defenses out of their game by 21.2 before the QB went out, and 26.8 since.

If I only consider the last three games, I get a toss up game.  Both teams scoring in the mid-30s.

• Like 1

I hear yall talking but you ain't saying poop.  We lost our qb early in the ef game but still had a chance to win thanks to our defense. We are going to be out more important players this Friday due to injury.  We still have a chance to win but it will be tough. Working 7 days a week 14 hrs a day right now so its not so easy to post. Im hoping to make it friday so maybe we can put face to some of these screen names. I hope both teams stay injury free with waskom winning by 7.

9 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

I hear yall talking but you ain't saying poop.  We lost our qb early in the ef game but still had a chance to win thanks to our defense. We are going to be out more important players this Friday due to injury.  We still have a chance to win but it will be tough. Working 7 days a week 14 hrs a day right now so its not so easy to post. Im hoping to make it friday so maybe we can put face to some of these screen names. I hope both teams stay injury free with waskom winning by 7.

If you show up Friday you'll be watching the lobos

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Never seen anyone so ready to get that whooped! 

Nice to see you back around. Wifey must have just reset the password to the wifi so you can talk with the boys on game day. We'll just send you to basketball season earlier than you'd like. Hope for a hell of a game my man!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1