Elysian Fields vs Hooks

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hooks   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hooks

• Hornets
    • Jackets

4 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Let me know when you find out how they’re going to do tickets. I’ll need to get a couple. 

We are responsible for our own ticket sales. They will go on sale on the EFISD website. Online ticket sales only. Not sure when. Monday I’m guessing. We get 1000-1200 I believe. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

It’s 1.5 hrs for us and only about 25 min for them.  But glad we are the home team ! 

Forty for most folks but close for sure. Big enough for Most 3A D2 playoff games.  Don’t see many playoff games due to location.  I would never have guessed the game would be played in Atlanta

19 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

Forty for most folks but close for sure. Big enough for Most 3A D2 playoff games.  Don’t see many playoff games due to location.  I would never have guessed the game would be played in Atlanta

It ping'd on my radar but I was guessing DF. I'll tell you I'm glad we aren't playing there. Didn't wanna have to have another conversation with DF's finest about these masks.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

5 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

How's Atlanta's field, is it in good shape?

Its turf. Go to YouTube Atlanta rabbitd and that channel has a bunch of videos of this season in that stadium. Also on Facebook they have  a page

Atlanta Rabbit Stadium that has some photos on it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eagle1986 said:

Its turf. Go to YouTube Atlanta rabbitd and that channel has a bunch of videos of this season in that stadium. Also on Facebook they have  a page

Atlanta Rabbit Stadium that has some photos on it 

Ok cool

5 hours ago, Eagle1986 said:

Atlanta has a youtube channel with their games on it. You can get a pretty good look at the stadium. For some reason I can get the link to copy and paste 

On the football app it has a grass field up, but I heard they do have turf

For good reason, most think this will be a high scoring game. And it probably will be. But let’s look at it from a different perspective. It won’t be surprising or a far stretch to see both defenses play well because of familiarity with the opposing team’s offense. They both run similar style offenses. Both teams have kids that play both ways. They may recognize some things and get some stops. Just spitballing to add to the game thread. I feel like this is going to be a very competitive game between 2 good teams. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

For good reason, most think this will be a high scoring game. And it probably will be. But let’s look at it from a different perspective. It won’t be surprising or a far stretch to see both defenses play well because of familiarity with the opposing team’s offense. They both run similar style offenses. Both teams have kids that play both ways. They may recognize some things and get some stops. Just spitballing to add to the game thread. I feel like this is going to be a very competitive game between 2 good teams. 

That's a very good point, high scoring, low scoring, either way, I still see a one possession type game, maybe coming down to who has the ball last on a game winning drive, after watching them on film, I respect their speed on both sides of the ball.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

That's a very good point, high scoring, low scoring, either way, I still see a one possession type game, maybe coming down to who has the ball last on a game winning drive, after watching them on film, I respect their speed on both sides of the ball.

No doubt! They have some players! 

3 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I agree either high or low scoring I would be shocked if it's more than a 10 point game either way. Two evenly match teams. Have your popcorn ready. 

• Like 2