Elysian Fields vs Hooks

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hooks   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hooks

• Hornets
    • Jackets

38 minutes ago, nopantzlance said:

watched quite a bit of the Hemphill/EF game.  It was a lot closer than the 12 point difference at the end.  I have to think Hooks is a better team than Hemphill.  They have played better team closer.  I think this game is a toss up.  

That's the worst defensive performance by EF all yr, although I expect both teams to put up alot of points, I do expect those pts to come alot harder against EF defense than what they gave up against Hemphill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nopantzlance said:

watched quite a bit of the Hemphill/EF game.  It was a lot closer than the 12 point difference at the end.  I have to think Hooks is a better team than Hemphill.  They have played better team closer.  I think this game is a toss up.  

We won’t see anyone with a RB as talented as HH RB except for Newton the rest of the playoffs kid is a D1 player and already committed.  He just broke tackle after tackle and by 4th quarter once we went up 21 we had some guys relax and didn’t want no part of making a tackle and they made it a game but what goes un noticed was that last EF Drive that ate up the clock and killed their spirit and led to a double digit win.  HH would beat Hooks in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

We won’t see anyone with a RB as talented as HH RB except for Newton the rest of the playoffs kid is a D1 player and already committed.  He just broke tackle after tackle and by 4th quarter once we went up 21 we had some guys relax and didn’t want no part of making a tackle and they made it a game but what goes un noticed was that last EF Drive that ate up the clock and killed their spirit and led to a double digit win.  HH would beat Hooks in my opinion. 

Yea our RB hasn't committed yet, but you will see in less than 24hrs why he has multiple offers. Qb committed to D1 school and you'll get to see that too. 

1 hour ago, Cannon85 said:

Yea our RB hasn't committed yet, but you will see in less than 24hrs why he has multiple offers. Qb committed to D1 school and you'll get to see that too. 

I'm not into all the trash about what players is gonna do this and that, Hooks got some very good ball players from what I saw on film, I hope our game tomorrow night is as good as the Daingerfield Waskom game was tonight, that was a helluva game. 

6 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I'm not into all the trash about what players is gonna do this and that, Hooks got some very good ball players from what I saw on film, I hope our game tomorrow night is as good as the Daingerfield Waskom game was tonight, that was a helluva game. 

But yet yall the ones throwing trash..funny comment. Tick tock.

14 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

But yet yall the ones throwing trash..funny comment. Tick tock.

I can't control what my EF mates say on Smoaky, go back and read all my comments, I gave nothing but respect and props to Hooks, now I can get ignorant on here, but I choose not to, good luck tomorrow night.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

I can't control what my EF mates say on Smoaky, go back and read all my comments, I gave nothing but respect and props to Hooks, now I can get ignorant on here, but I choose not to, good luck tomorrow night.

I just got tired of our thread being on page 2 😂 

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, nopantzlance said:

Good observation. I agree! 

@Cannon85 now that it’s game day I will wish Hooks luck and I pray that both teams come out of game injury free hope you didn’t take it the wrong way I just got tired of having to look for our thread 😂 I know both teams are good and should be a shootout first team to get a couple stops or create turnovers should win!  Let’s go Jackets !  #JacketPride 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I'm anxious to see.  There has been a lot of inconsistency in Region 3.  After seeing the DF Waskom game I just going to keep my mouth shut and watch.  I think yall have some match up nightmares on the outside.  QB is a sneaky runner.  The only thing I know about hooks is they seem to be getting better every week and they are gamers.  Good luck 

6 minutes ago, nopantzlance said:

I'm anxious to see.  There has been a lot of inconsistency in Region 3.  After seeing the DF Waskom game I just going to keep my mouth shut and watch.  I think yall have some match up nightmares on the outside.  QB is a sneaky runner.  The only thing I know about hooks is they seem to be getting better every week and they are gamers.  Good luck 

What do you think has been the inconsistencies in Region 3?

3 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

What do you think has been the inconsistencies in Region 3?

For example.  Daingerfield beats EF, EF beats Waskom, Waskom beats DF

DF destroys PP, PP beats Hooks, Hooks beats DF

Even in our district

NW beats Hemphill, AS beats NW, Hemphill beats AS

"inconsistent" can be replaced with "evenly match" possibly

Every other Region has a its clear favorite.  Region 3 is wide open, per last year also

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, nopantzlance said:

Even in our district

Every other Region has a its clear favorite.  Region 3 is wide open, per last year also

And that's where the games are played and won, on the football field and not on paper.

14 minutes ago, nopantzlance said:

Even in our district

EF gave game to DF had a couple unforced turnovers inside the 5 and had one TD that wasn’t given on an obvious TD! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

@Cannon85 now that it’s game day I will wish Hooks luck and I pray that both teams come out of game injury free hope you didn’t take it the wrong way I just got tired of having to look for our thread 😂 I know both teams are good and should be a shootout first team to get a couple stops or create turnovers should win!  Let’s go Jackets !  #JacketPride 

Naw bud, I like the trash talk. I do agree that whoever has a couple stops or gets a TO will have this game. I hope both teams leave it all out there. 

• Like 1