Elysian Fields vs Hooks   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hooks

• Hornets
    • Jackets

6 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It's over.

EF wins 41-20

Great season Hooks. Y'all played a great first half, just shot yourselves too much in the 2nd half. 

Give the EF Def some credit we made plays and they just got whipped physically they didn’t even want to finish game I bet if you ask them they will tell you that’s the most physical game they played all year ! Way to go Jackets 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

Give the EF Def some credit we made plays and they just got whipped physically they didn’t even want to finish game I bet if you ask them they will tell you that’s the most physical game they played all year ! Way to go Jackets 

Nah I agree entirely. Y'all's credit is y'all get to play next week haha. 

I'm just saying Hooks must have fumbled 15 snaps in the 2nd half. It got real sloppy.

12 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Nah I agree entirely. Y'all's credit is y'all get to play next week haha. 

I'm just saying Hooks must have fumbled 15 snaps in the 2nd half. It got real sloppy.

That’s what happens when you get hit in mouth lol their QB didn’t want to catch snap he was done and our line was wearing them out all game. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

That’s what happens when you get hit in mouth lol their QB didn’t want to catch snap he was done and our line was wearing them out all game. 

You was right about what you told me earlier today, Hooks getting hit in the mouth what was gonna happen 

• Thanks 1

I was actually more impressed with the OC. EF drew up some great plays tonight. I thought Hooks was playing pretty good defense most of the game, but EF got real creative with their passing, even a few real good hidden screens. Man did EF run the read option to perfection tonight as well. QB was making some huge plays. 

• Like 3