Elysian Fields vs Hooks

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hooks   

52 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hooks

• Hornets
    • Jackets

The more I watch of Hooks I just think EF passing game is going to be too much for them and EF should pull ahead in 3rd and use #11 and #1 to close out the game on the ground I see a 14-21 point victory for EF in this one. The key to the game will be the play of #8 he is the straw that stirs the drink in this EF offense.  I also look for #4 and #11 to set the tone on Def like they have all year long. #JacketPride 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

The more I watch of Hooks I just think EF passing game is going to be too much for them and EF should pull ahead in 3rd and use #11 and #1 to close out the game on the ground I see a 14-21 point victory for EF in this one. The key to the game will be the play of #8 he is the straw that stirs the drink in this EF offense.  I also look for #4 and #11 to set the tone on Def like they have all year long. #JacketPride 

You know the other kryptonite in any football game will be good officiating, I hope these refs let's these boys play football and let them decide the winner, not the refs lol

• Like 1

Hooks hasn't seen a duel threat QB like EF's. DF's QB never really ran the ball against them. J52 has good point ,if #8 has good game, Hooks is Doomed. We have so many good backs, that rotation keeps a fresh one in. It's gonna be a good game and usually I'm a Hornet fan, but not this week. EF wins. What's best in life?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, jacket52 said:

What game were ya watching?? 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

We got friends up there made that drive a lot it not that bad. 

The stadium has gotten a lot better over the years. Maybe some additions to visitor's side are needed but otherwise I think we have a pretty nice venue. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, hornetblue said:

#2 with about 250 yards passing and a couple TDs. #7 with around 200 yards rushing and a couple TDs. The Hornets are going to be rolling! Don't forget that the Hornet defense has became quite stingy since the beginning of District. 

Keep dreaming Pal !  Don’t be surprised to look up and be down 14 early in 1st quarter and have to abandon the run game cause you know if you get stopped you going down another score.  EF will not be stopped unless they stop themselves Friday night. 

16 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Keep dreaming Pal !  Don’t be surprised to look up and be down 14 early in 1st quarter and have to abandon the run game cause you know if you get stopped you going down another score.  EF will not be stopped unless they stop themselves Friday night. 

Why would we abandon the run when he can take it to the house from anywhere on the field? Yall dont have anyone on the field or in the stands that can catch him.

19 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Nah we not losing! EF on a mission they just going to put physical Hooks in the trenches and let our athletes go to work. 

I'm really glad to know yall are on a mission. I'll tell the boys so we dont get in the way..blahahaha😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

Why would we abandon the run when he can take it to the house from anywhere on the field? Yall dont have anyone on the field or in the stands that can catch him.

#3 from Waskom thought that too but he got Hawked in the open field and yal ain’t got nobody any faster than him.  Plus we all saw #7 wasn’t the same RB after that injury in 1st quarter last week lol nobody scared 😂

49 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

#3 from Waskom thought that too but he got Hawked in the open field and yal ain’t got nobody any faster than him.  Plus we all saw #7 wasn’t the same RB after that injury in 1st quarter last week lol nobody scared 😂

Yea you shouldn't be scared. He only the top rusher in the area over the past 2 seasons. He ain't nothing.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Cannon85 said:

You are probably right. Good luck getting past the line of scrimmage though, Hooks' backs are going to get smashed all night long.  EF is tired of hearing that they are soft......so the defense has been pounding players into the ground. EF wins. What's best in life?

• Like 1