Area Round Timpson vs Leon

Bear9T1

Timpson vs Leon  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Timpson rolls on. They’ll get a challenge from Holland in round 3, but I have them in regional finals against the winner of Hearne/ Normangee. 

I wouldn't count the Dawgs out just yet ... our freshman QB has really made the offense click now that he has a few games under his belt  mixing in some quicker passes and a lot of our younger kids have really stepped it up, especially on defense .... we are playing much better now than earlier in the season .... it's going to be a dawgfight in district for sure next year when a few more big linemen move up ....

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I wouldn't count the Dawgs out just yet ... our freshman QB has really made the offense click now that he has a few games under his belt  mixing in some quicker passes and a lot of our younger kids have really stepped it up, especially on defense .... we are playing much better now than earlier in the season .... it's going to be a dawgfight in district for sure next year when a few more big linemen move up ....

I agree. Garrison showed that they are gonna be a team to be dealt with next year. I was proud for those young men last night. They represented district 10 well

On 11/14/2020 at 10:29 PM, upullinmychain said:

Sure hope Leon don't do to yall what they pulled on us last year,rolled up with a ringer qb ain't nobody even had film on and sucker turned out to be the second coming of ty detmer..that boy could ball and slang that rock all over the field...jeez 

Same guy. He’s a baller.