Tyler High vs Highland Park

cujoforlife

10 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

When teams don't respect your passing ability, they just load up on run.  

Yep. They did it to us too. We just had the blocking and running game to keep it a game (and defense). Tyler doesn't have anywhere close to it.

36-0 halftime scoreline is a much better scoreline than it actually has been honestly.

5 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Yep. They did it to us too. We just had the blocking and running game to keep it a game (and defense). Tyler doesn't have anywhere close to it.

36-0 halftime scoreline is a much better scoreline than it actually has been honestly.

Holmes should just quit after this season to save the embarrassment of a firing he deserves. 

5 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Holmes should just quit after this season to save the embarrassment of a firing he deserves. 

If y'all don't make the playoffs out of this district, I don't know how he doesn't get fired.

Just now, 3rdcoastent said:

Fire whoever is the one who thinks Sanchez is a qb you play you worst player at the most important position at least the worst qb he could probaly play wr I’ve been saying on my podcast smh well I got a lot to talk about this weekend

Fire the whole coaching staff, fire the o line coach cause he trash, fire offensive coordinators, trash, defensive coordinators and coaches can stay cause they were put in bad positions all year by the sorry offensive coordinators. Special teams coach can go too he ain’t safe either. Holmes can leave now for all I care I help him pack lol. 

• LOL! 3

4 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Fire the whole coaching staff, fire the o line coach cause he trash, fire offensive coordinators, trash, defensive coordinators and coaches can stay cause they were put in bad positions all year by the sorry offensive coordinators. Special teams coach can go too he ain’t safe either. Holmes can leave now for all I care I help him pack lol. 

I think he already planing to be gone after this it no way we have to go another year with Sanchez I rather just go back to Allen Wilson offense 

2 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

There’s a lot to go around for everybody. IMO, its TISD. We have to open our eyes to What is Strategically taking place with flight.

I agree. Tisd administration definitely has their hands tied in this. Both programs ####.

A **** clown show. I honestly believe the kids are trying their best to be competitive, but this staff has to do right by the players put them in positions to be successful (or at least not be embarrassed)!!  21 of these points are directly attributed to the coaching staff. Even in this game, you still see glimpses of what’s here. It just needs to be better coordinated. 

• Thanks 1