Tyler High vs Highland Park

cujoforlife

3 minutes ago, LionHated said:

A **** clown show. I honestly believe the kids are trying their best to be competitive, but this staff has to do right by the players put them in positions to be successful (or at least not be embarrassed)!!  21 of these points are directly attributed to the coaching staff. Even in this game, you still see glimpses of what’s here. It just needs to be better coordinated. 

True 

In all honesty, dude was pretty much handed the JT job. 9 years in coaching years really Isnt that long at all. Truth be told, he should probably just now be landing the JT job. I’m sure he’s still figuring it out. Thing is though, normally you figure it out on a lower level at a lower profiled school. No one ever even stopped to ask if he could coach. At 100k a year, in my hometown...yea rt, I’m not going anywhere voluntarily. Y’all would have to drag me outta here lol. 

16 minutes ago, LionHated said:

In all honesty, dude was pretty much handed the JT job. 9 years in coaching years really Isnt that long at all. Truth be told, he should probably just now be landing the JT job. I’m sure he’s still figuring it out. Thing is though, normally you figure it out on a lower level at a lower profiled school. No one ever even stopped to ask if he could coach. At 100k a year, in my hometown...yea rt, I’m not going anywhere voluntarily. Y’all would have to drag me outta here lol. 

LOL!!!!! good point

Coach Holmes is laughing at so called bleacher coaches but you  idiot your the one that’s going on 3-8 the last two years but we are the idiot and don’t know nothing.🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. It he spent as much time as he does on Twitter and put that time into trying to win a game we could probably win 😂😂. I wish I could get paid 100k a year to worry about bleachers coaches in the stand and twitter more than trying to do my job which is to win games. 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Coach Holmes is laughing at so called bleacher coaches but you  idiot your the one that’s going on 3-8 the last two years but we are the idiot and don’t know nothing.🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. It he spent as much time as he does on Twitter and put that time into trying to win a game we could probably win 😂😂. I wish I could get paid 100k a year to worry about bleachers coaches in the stand and twitter more than trying to do my job which is to win games. 

Damn, the dude hates it when players dont wanna be critiqued, but cant handle it when someone critiques him.

Its always easy to point out a trash coach.