Area round rematch Malakoff vs Pottsboro

Guest Tiger03lb

Rematch from last year Malakoff vs Pottsboro   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

CLASS 3A, DIVISION 1, REGION 2 AREA PLAYOFF -- Malakoff (8-2) vs. Pottsboro (9-2), 7:30 p.m., Friday, at Texas A&M-Commerce

This will be 3 years straight that both teams have played each other. 

Guest Tiger03lb
27 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Malakoff big. 

I don't think it'll be that big. I'm thinking like 42/35 koff to 28/21 Potts type of game. 

We'll have to be more disciplined in the secondary and will need a good scheme on defense. I'm pretty sure we'll be swapping put players as well. If we do that, we can win this game. I'm not to worried about Potts defense stopping us. TC and GV were the only times we actually had problems and Potts doesn't have the same type of players as those two teams. I do except Potts to pull out some trick plays. Looking forward to this game. 

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

com on dirty you said the same for GW

I started that GW by 35 with “Wooo”. Dead give away that I’m just taking smack. Did the same with Atlanta. I was convinced MV would win because of their passing game. I really feel Malakoff will win big. Potty don’t look very good to me. 

Guest Tiger03lb
48 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Potts still has a lot of players from last season state runner up team including the QB.....I’m still going with malakoff but it will be a shoot out

56-52 malaloff

I really don't see that happening. I think that we'll make a few more stops than you think. 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Niether team must not have much of a deffence

We got a good defense. Only two games that we've been scored on heavily was against Trinity Christian Show time's team and GV. The GV game was 21 during reg game. TC we lacked depth compared to them and they scored 56. Our run defense is strong

Pottsboro has a good QB........the game will be exciting and full of action.  I picked Malakoff to win it, but it ain't gonna be one-sided for sure.  Pottsboro has a team capable of winning the region.......so Malakoff better show up with their A game.  This might turn out to be a barnburner type game.  Get your popcorn and take a seat.

Guest Tiger03lb
33 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

Grandview done it.So it's possible,Tatum will be the next one to do it.HEHE  🤨

Do your business and we shall see