But Creepy got more votes.... Riiiiiight.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CarthDawg77

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Fun if you think misery is fun then you have more problems than I thought. I expected that out of Barry and Pepe but had higher expectations for you. Investigated for what . You still have yet to answer this jett.Β 

Sit back and watch....

17 hours ago, JETT said:

1 of the main reasons trump loss this election, 1 side took the virus more seriously.... despite his massive rallies, bidens supporters voted record numbers

Yea, those manufactured boxes of illegal ballots really add up fast in the wee hours of the morning when nobody is looking ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, those manufactured boxes of illegal ballots really add up fast in the wee hours of the morning when nobody is looking ....

Saw were NASA Astronauts found a box with 300,000 Biden ballots on the surface of the moon. Β  Can’t confirm though.

Β 

:rofl:Β 

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, ANTI said:

"Trump supporters dont riot". I guess I'll stick that in the delusional section, right next to "Trump in a landslide"...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Proud boy rage is funny. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β these wannabe tough hillbillies are soft as charmen.

I would just like to know what your definition of riot is? Β Because from I saw, Β on multiple videos, Β was them beating the pulp out of deranged leftists (one even screamed for help from the police which is especially hillarious)Β who were attackingΒ peaceful men women and children. Β One of them even held up a skateboard he'd taken from a leftist as his trophy. Β You're a funny guy.

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I would just like to know what your definition of riot is? Β Because from I saw, Β on multiple videos, Β was them beating the pulp out of deranged leftists (one even screamed for help from the police which is especially hillarious)Β who were attackingΒ peaceful men women and children. Β One of them even held up a skateboard he'd taken from a leftist as his trophy. Β You're a funny guy.

This is only the beginning, they still believe trump has a chance... wait til it settles and hes booted out things will get ugly....Β 

believe-me-believe-5a91d4.jpg

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

This is only the beginning, they still believe trump has a chance... wait til it settles and hes booted out things will get ugly....Β 

No it won't.....we don't riot and burn and murder.....your side is the one that does that.....

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Ok your turn I guess...what is your definition of a riot? Β Is it defending innocents from unprovoked attack by deranged leftists?

24 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Exactly I think he is messing with us surely he not that dumb. Jett is the like a bank robber in the bank holding the $$, wrong the note with demands Β then says I didn’t do it don’t know what you’re talking about.

Can someone help me with this

not-sure-if-w8s1ia.jpg

41 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Already SHOWN in DC last weekend libnut.....

I've seen peaceful protests from the left as well.. remember the time trump wanted a photo op and tear gassed the stand byers? I've seen ugly 1's as well just like trumps folks will do around inaugurationΒ 

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Translation: Jett is full of πŸ’©.

LMAO, you dont believe that man... your just in shock your boy lost to a guy yall claimed has dementia etc... now he's throwing a hissy fit like a kid and his supporters are following his footsteps πŸ‘€

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I've seen peaceful protests from the left as well.. remember the time trump wanted a photo op and tear gassed the stand byers? I've seen ugly 1's as well just like trumps folks will do around inaugurationΒ 

tenor.gif

You conveniently FORGOT they were burning down a church......