But Creepy got more votes.... Riiiiiight.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CarthDawg77

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

"Trump supporters dont riot". I guess I'll stick that in the delusional section, right next to "Trump in a landslide"...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Proud boy rage is funny. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β these wannabe tough hillbillies are soft as charmen.

Deflect, deflect, deflect....πŸ˜‚

"Trump supporters dont riot"...πŸ˜‚

"Trump in a landslide"...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

13 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Have you looked at the church they burned? Or the park police release that said it wasn’t tear gas?Β 

If I recall correctly they said it was a gas... no 1 said they didn't burn a church, I said the 1's they did flee away so trump could have a photo op was exercising their rights peacefully protestingΒ 

27 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Have you looked at the church they burned? Or the park police release that said it wasn’t tear gas?Β 

THEY were some unknown parties a few days before, as the church had a fire in their basement. THEY were not confirmed to be sitting outside the church, when they were sprayed withΒ smoke canisters and pepper balls, according to the release by the park police.Β 

Splitting hairs over the maniacal use of that is indicative of where Trumplicans are, and it is time to acknowledge that Trump worship trumps concerns for fellow Americans.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

THEY were some unknown parties a few days before, as the church had a fire in their basement. THEY were not confirmed to be sitting outside the church, when they were sprayed withΒ smoke canisters and pepper balls, according to the release by the park police.Β 

Splitting hairs over the maniacal use of that is indicative of where Trumplicans are, and it is time to acknowledge that Trump worship trumps concerns for fellow Americans.Β 

Β 

Thanks Barry for confirming itΒ wasn’t tear gas. It’s def not splitting hairs. I could see how someone like yourself could draw that conclusion.Β 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Thanks Barry for confirming itΒ wasn’t tear gas. It’s def not splitting hairs. I could see how someone like yourself could draw that conclusion.Β 

For someone like yourself, I can go a step further.Β 

AΒ pepper ballΒ is typically a projectile filled withΒ pepperΒ spray, usually launched from a device similar to a pistol. ... According to a company that manufacturesΒ pepper balls, they are designed to create a 12-foot cloud with an irritant designed to affect the eyes, nose and throat of the people who are hit by the cloud.

Β 

noun Tear Gas
  1. gas that causes severe irritation to the eyes, chiefly used in riot control to force crowds to disperse.
    "police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators"
    Β 
    Β 
    You can point out the difference for me, can't you?Β 
  • Roll Eyes 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

For someone like yourself, I can go a step further.Β 

AΒ pepper ballΒ is typically a projectile filled withΒ pepperΒ spray, usually launched from a device similar to a pistol. ... According to a company that manufacturesΒ pepper balls, they are designed to create a 12-foot cloud with an irritant designed to affect the eyes, nose and throat of the people who are hit by the cloud.

Β 

noun Tear Gas
  1. gas that causes severe irritation to the eyes, chiefly used in riot control to force crowds to disperse.
    "police used water cannon and tear gas against demonstrators"
    Β 
    Β 
    You can point out the difference for me, can't you?Β 

Got em