The Smoakhouse Forums

But Creepy got more votes.... Riiiiiight.😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, JETT said:

Funny nonetheless...... burn a biden flag I dont care

Yeah, we’ve already covered the fact that Biden is nothing more than a foot in the door for Kamala’s Communist plans.

• Like 1
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translate  this: 😂😂😂  

Never said rallies determine elections; but they do tell a lot about folks who support their candidate.    Your people yell at cars in a half empty parking lot...😂😂😂😂

Deflect, deflect, deflect....😂 "Trump supporters dont riot"...😂 "Trump in a landslide"...😂😂

Posted Images

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Yeah, we’ve already covered the fact that Biden is nothing more than a foot in the door for Kamala’s Communist plans.

Close to 80,000,000 wanted them more than your man... take the L

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Close to 80,000,000 wanted them more than your man... take the L

tenor.gif

We’ll cross that bridge IF we get there...

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

We’ll cross that bridge IF we get there...

Ok ill wait on you on the other side 

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

You ain’t crossed it yet...😜

#### son you trumplicans are the only 1 scared of water looks like... C'mon over its going to be a fun 4 years to see karma eat that ### up and trump get investigated heavily :rofl:.... MARK MY WORD

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

#### son you trumplicans are the only 1 scared of water looks like... C'mon over its going to be a fun 4 years to see karma eat that ### up and trump get investigated heavily :rofl:.... MARK MY WORD

Good night, Jett. 🙄

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

Fun if you think misery is fun then you have more problems than I thought. I expected that out of Barry and Pepe but had higher expectations for you. Investigated for what . You still have yet to answer this jett. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Fun if you think misery is fun then you have more problems than I thought. I expected that out of Barry and Pepe but had higher expectations for you. Investigated for what . You still have yet to answer this jett. 

Sit back and watch....

7 hours ago, JETT said:

Can someone translate this?🙄

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Can someone translate this?🙄

Translate  this: 😂😂😂

84DD1CD9-DAC7-483B-952D-4CD55C748440.jpeg

• Haha 4
17 hours ago, JETT said:

1 of the main reasons trump loss this election, 1 side took the virus more seriously.... despite his massive rallies, bidens supporters voted record numbers

Yea, those manufactured boxes of illegal ballots really add up fast in the wee hours of the morning when nobody is looking ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, those manufactured boxes of illegal ballots really add up fast in the wee hours of the morning when nobody is looking ....

Saw were NASA Astronauts found a box with 300,000 Biden ballots on the surface of the moon.   Can’t confirm though.

:rofl: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

You'll sing a different tune after hand recounts SMH

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The left

That sums this whole pile of 🐂💩 up in two words.   Well done AGNRG, well  done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hand recounts will eliminate phony votes...and expose the fraud  ....

That's whats going on now.... biden will still win after the hand count and you'll still claim fraud... WATCH GRASSHOPPER 

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Hand recounts will eliminate phony votes...and expose the fraud  ....

Yes he has some support but most successful . That ain’t logical. Nothing too see here lol. The left would still cry foul despite evidence . Logic and reasoning isn’t a forte of theirs.

"Trump supporters dont riot". I guess I'll stick that in the delusional section, right next to "Trump in a landslide"...😂😂

Proud boy rage is funny. 😂😂😂 these wannabe tough hillbillies are soft as charmen.

• Like 1