23 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner

• Mineola
    • Madison

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

How did they not know? 
We were basically locked for 4th after losing to Potts 

Because there was still other stuff in play and true 4th quarter on Minny/Commerce game. If Commerce would of somehow beat Minny we would of handed y’all and the mullet a L last night. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Because there was still other stuff in play and true 4th quarter on Minny/Commerce game. 

Well if Gladewater coaches weren’t game planning for anyone because they were waiting on an improbable outcome for Commerce to beat Mineola then that’s on them. But I’m sure they were looking at MV right after that Sabine win 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Because there was still other stuff in play and true 4th quarter on Minny/Commerce game. If Commerce would of somehow beat Minny we would of handed y’all and the mullet a L last night. 

Nah woulda been the same outcome as 2018. I just hope y’all get a chance at us this year, but Tatum has to go through a gauntlet to get there 

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

Nah woulda been the same outcome as 2018. I just hope y’all get a chance at us this year, but Tatum has to go through a gauntlet to get there 

Would of been same outcome as two years ago? For which team? Oh y’all think y’all did something by beating a team with a QB that had one good leg. That’s cool though. We blew a 4th quarter lead. It happens. But anyone with a brain would know of our QB would of been healthy y’all wouldn’t of even been playing us. 
Look at y’all now though. MVCC for life baby. 

8 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Well if Gladewater coaches weren’t game planning for anyone because they were waiting on an improbable outcome for Commerce to beat Mineola then that’s on them. But I’m sure they were looking at MV right after that Sabine win 

It’s possible that they could of been working on themselves that week. That’s usually how that goes. I get you’re from MV and not used to things but still. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Would of been same outcome as two years ago? For which team? Oh y’all think y’all did something by beating a team with a QB that had one good leg. That’s cool though. We blew a 4th quarter lead. It happens. But anyone with a brain would know of our QB would of been healthy y’all wouldn’t of even been playing us. 
Look at y’all now though. MVCC for life baby. 

All i said it would be the same outcome as 2018, nothing about the game. Two completely different teams but would be the same result. An L for Tatum 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

It’s possible that they could of been working on themselves that week. That’s usually how that goes. I get you’re from MV and not used to things but still. 

Yes in practice, but the coaches still would have been watching film and preparing a gameplan. 
All I said was it was a bye week for both teams and both had two weeks to prepare. No advantage to either team 

16 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You gave opinions on my opinions. Then the lib came out of you. 

Lol alright, anyone who disagrees with you is a lib. Got it

I like talking smack with y’all D6 boys, but I’m pulling for y’all the rest of the way unless we meet up

5 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Lol alright, anyone who disagrees with you is a lib. Got it

I like talking smack with y’all D6 boys, but I’m pulling for y’all the rest of the way unless we meet up

Anyone who takes their opinion as the Bible is. 

You’re not trying to talk smack. Trying to justify a win and a loss.