3A D1 Mount Vernon vs West

MVFAN1

Mount Vernon vs West  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2020 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, cg302 said:

What are your thoughts? Don't know much about West, but they put up alot of points in Bi-Dist game!!

Don’t be confused about that kemp wasn’t very good. West will be a hard nose team but after y’all knocked off gladewater who was my favorite out of the top of this region to play Grandview y’all shouldn’t have a problem in this game. 

MV 35

west 21

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

They lost more than a game in district. 

Yep. Two to be exact. Lost one by a last second "controversial" field goal to Winnsboro and was driving on Pottsboro for the go ahead score with about 2 minutes left in the game and fumbled on Potts 20 yard line!

2 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Believe the the Tigers got this one.  Will be pulling for the Trojans but the football realist in me sees the stars having to line-up and a little luck for that to happen.

I just hate Grandview vs Malakoff in the third round instead of the 4th round because whoever wins that side of the bracket will blow out the top part. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

I agree. Which was the biggest reason they beat the chokers. 

How exactly did we choke? Or maybe the person that thought your comment was funny could answer that question.

Back to the game. MT Vernon wins.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

I just hate Grandview vs Malakoff in the third round instead of the 4th round because whoever wins that side of the bracket will blow out the top part. 

Promise you whoever comes out of the top won’t be a blowout. Grandview and Malakoff better worry about Tatum and Pottsboro 

highschoolfootball What the hell Why you worried about malokoff and grandview 3rd round,It may be Tatum grandview 

or Tatum Pottsborrow God forbid it may be Tatum mallokoff.Tatum not going to lay down for the 2 time state champs

we are coming to play,so if they get the big head they may be on there way to the CHOPPING BLOCK.

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

highschoolfootball What the hell Why you worried about malokoff and grandview 3rd round,It may be Tatum grandview 

or Tatum Pottsborrow God forbid it may be Tatum mallokoff.Tatum not going to lay down for the 2 time state champs

we are coming to play,so if they get the big head they may be on there way to the CHOPPING BLOCK.

Pretty sure the zebras don’t ever get the big head. Gonna take a perfect night to beat them though by anyone.