3A D1 Mount Vernon vs West

MVFAN1

Mount Vernon vs West  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/21/2020 at 01:00 AM

30 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Pretty sure the zebras don’t ever get the big head. Gonna take a perfect night to beat them though by anyone.

If Tatum beats them it won’t be because the Zebras are cocky, big headed or over confident. That’s not their style. 

50 minutes ago, player73 said:

If Tatum beats them it won’t be because the Zebras are cocky, big headed or over confident. That’s not their style. 

It’s exactly who they are. And that’s fine. We’ve been same way. DF has been same way. Carthage..... same way. It happens when you are cream of the crop. 

29 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

It’s exactly who they are. And that’s fine. We’ve been same way. DF has been same way. Carthage..... same way. It happens when you are cream of the crop. 

When you're an elite power house and play game after game with no competition, eventually someone will sneak up on you and pull an upset when least expected!!

12 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

EB, I hear you. The sad thing about the bottom of this bracket is two damn good football teams will go home. The more film I see on Tatum is that they are impressive. 

17 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I agree. Which was the biggest reason they beat the chokers. 

Your slander of GW is ridiculous, the boys played a good game against a good team and got beat. They didn't "choke" anything. I know, I know I'm "in my feelers" because I dont agree with you but you are wrong -- this program and this team are not chokers. On the contrary, GW normally goes deeper in the playoffs than expected. You should apologize to the KIDS on GW for bashing them after getting their heart broken and losing in the first round.

Losses happen, I'm hoping they grow up to be successful young men. Basically, I hope they don't grow up to be like you. I hope they have enough sense and respect as an adult not to bad mouth KIDS. Have a great day and maybe do some self reflecting....