The Kraken has been released

mellon

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Or yalls conspiracy theories LMAO.... courts will settle it right? :rofl:

So is there any limit to the number of "coincidences" that will finally make that light bulb turn on in that noggin of yours and make you finally say "hmm something fishy might be going on here?"

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

So is there any limit to the number of "coincidences" that will finally make that light bulb turn on in that noggin of yours and make you finally say "hmm something fishy might be going on here?"

I heard a ton of testimony in the impeachment that I believed to be true, look how that turned out... listening to yall it was all made up, see where I'm going with this?

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

So you choose to believe fiction over reality...👍

Or each side can make you believe what they want.... your a prime example, after hand counts you'll still complain.... how bout that 20% vote you claimed he get? Tired of deflecting it yet?

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

Or each side can make you believe what they want.... your a prime example, after hand counts you'll still complain.... how bout that 20% vote you claimed he get? Tired of deflecting it yet?

You're choosing to believe the side that has done nothing but peddle one lie after another over and over and over again for the last 4 years.  20% was a prediction,  I'm not here saying it happened.  That's the thing about reality,  it's there whether you want to believe it or not.  Ps,  LBJ was right.  Only 140 or so years left to go now.  Enjoy that democrat plantation.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Attack the source but do not read what is in it. SHEEP.

Here is same from a different source and they are trumps own appointments

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

Deep state operatives that need to be rooted out ....

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

You're choosing to believe the side that has done nothing but peddle one lie after another over and over and over again for the last 4 years.  20% was a prediction,  I'm not here saying it happened.  That's the thing about reality,  it's there whether you want to believe it or not.  Ps,  LBJ was right.  Only 140 or so years left to go now.  Enjoy that democrat plantation.

This is only my second election voting, both times against trump, im not a democrat but i will vote against trump anyday anytime, next election i wouldn't mind voting right if the candidate was a quality choice 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

This is only my second election voting, both times against trump, im not a democrat but i will vote against trump anyday anytime, next election i wouldn't mind voting right if the candidate was a quality choice 

President Trump has been far and away the best President in my lifetime.  He has a record of achievements that is unmatched in my 66 years  ....   no President has done what he campaigned on and what he said he would do the way this president has done ... he was, and is beholding to no one and that's why the Washington establishment and the fake news liberal media have gone after him with every dishonest and dirty trick in the book ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

President Trump has been far and away the best President in my lifetime.  He has a record of achievements that is unmatched in my 66 years  ....   no President has done what he campaigned on and what he said he would do the way this president has done ... he was, and is beholding to no one and that's why the Washington establishment and the fake news liberal media have gone after him with every dishonest and dirty trick in the book ....

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So you are saying Trump picked people who were in the deep state? Man that does not say much about his ability to hire does it. 

Shows how little you know about the deep state establishment  ....  Washington is filled with career politicians who are for the most part protected.... President Trump didn't  hire all of them ... they have their own agendas and many of them are in positions to do any President a lot of harm .... the swamp is far from drained ....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

When you try to slam someone you have a tendency to have it bounce back on yourself. The people who said this were HIS hires. Krebs is a Trump appointment. It appears you do not understand the deep state. So is it trump hiring deep state people? Because it seems like he hires a lot of them...........

Wray is a Trump appointee as well as the wench he put in charge of the CIA .... there are so many of them it's hard to know who will stab you in the back ... yes, Trump has appointed a few people that have not turned out to be the best choices ... Esper is another one ....

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So what you are saying is Trump does a poor job of hiring people. he has fired more than anyone in history and ALL must be bad so in the end that falls on him. 

No, I'm saying he has gotten a lot of bad advise on filling some of these posts.  Like I said, many of the "top" people in line for these jobs that have governmental experience turn out to be creatures of the deep state ... they look good on paper, but can go off the reservation at times .... I credit President Trump for canning them when they go rogue, unlike dimocrat presidents who keep them even after they are exposed as corrupt or inept  ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

48 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Ok so he has received bad advice..........from the people he has hired........and he hired a ton of people without government experience......and yet you told me I do not understand the deep state, maybe you need to look at the people he hired. It is fun watching you crawfish though. So now it is he got bad advice from people he hired on who to hire..........

Not crawfishing at all, like a good leader, he fires the ones that need firing .... unlike presidents like Obama .... coming into the job with no political or governmental experience, he relied on a lot of people for these appointments  ....  all leaders get good and bad advise, it's not uncommon to replace people ... it's actually the mark of an effective leader .... I can play your little gotcha game all day ....

35 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So what you are saying is when he said he would hire only the best he lied. And after years in office he is still hiring deep state people. You see while you are a willing sheep you fail to see facts and in the end they come back on you. Krebs was appointed in 2018, and now he is deep state. So why did he not replace the people giving him that advice? In effect he has been hiring poor people his entire presidency so he should be looking at those he is getting the advice from, because they guide him wrong according to what you are saying. And fact is he hired in a lot of people who were not career politicians. While your attempts at deflecting might work on others you will find I go with facts, and those facts show you are a sheep. 

I never said Krebs was part of the deep state ... What I'm saying is like all effective leaders President Trump is smart enough to make the needed changes required to get the best people in the right positions. Not being a politician himself, he had to rely on the best people he could get outside of the Washington establishment to build his administration.  Some of them were not up the jobs due largely to the entrenched career swamp dwellers trying to sabotage his administration at every turn.  There was no avoiding that.  He brought on the best people he could to help fight the deep state and some of them were not up to the task.  A lot of people he brought into his administration simply got frustrated at the bureaucracy in Washington obstructing everything they were doing.  They weren't incompetent or bad hires, they just got fed up with the :BS:.... Those ARE facts whether you accept them or not. You aren't half as smart as you think you are ... 

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

The article I posted involved Krebs and your answer was "deep operatives that need to be rooted out" so did you not read it? Because your whole narrative after it was deep state. You like to go with personal attacks and name calling when you get questioned on anything on here so you and trump seem to have a lot in common. You then said he was advised wrong, so I said maybe he needs to evaluate who is advising him. After 4 years and countless people the one thing in common is President Trump. After they leave he attacks the vast majority personally. That is the sign of a who lacks leadership, not the sign of great leadership. He wants yes people and much of the good things he did was done in the first 1 to 2 years time and was done with these people getting it done. He fired them and what we have seen over the last 1 1/2 years is an admin that has zero direction. It  takes a real leader to sit back and say another opinion might be correct and to amend their thought process. Now Krebs was 100% brought in by Trump and he refutes what the original post says. So is he lying and part of the deep state or not? If he is part of the deep state why is it that trump continues to hire deep state people? You want to try and do a personal attack, try to stay on the topic you created that relates to the original post. 

You are as full of :poop: as a Christmas turkey ....